Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most guys are forced to date down

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have seen at least 3 good-looking guys with ugly girlfriends today while strolling around my neighbourhood. I live in a pretty quiet area, the majority of people who live here are elderly, I'm sure if I go to a busy place I'd see a lot of examples like the ones I saw today. What really struck me as unbelievable was this tall chad, buffed as fuck, with a short girl who had a disgusting face. If guys like that can't do better than that, where does that leave us? it's truly over for the average and below average guys.

Ur right, I noticed normie tier guys tend to have ugly gfs

Chad tier guys have normie gfs

Let they do it, I better fap to lolis

I would rather be alone than date down. I'm not a cuck and ugly foids are useless

This image explains it well.

https://incels.wiki/w/images/8/8a/486.png

99% of the time. Even in cases where the girl is better looking the guy money mogs her and personality mogs her hard. That’s life.

What really struck me as unbelievable was this tall chad, buffed as fuck, with a short girl who had a disgusting face.

Was she fat with no makeup?

Alot of those guys who hook up with 7+/10 and commit to them usually let the wife hit the wall, no pressure to leave her etc etc probably cucked into saying and believing that they'll love her no matter what because men can do that.

i see obese fat chicks with chadlites all the time

it's truly over

i see lots of chadlites with ugly women

I have seen at least 3 good-looking guys with ugly girlfriends today while strolling around my neighbourhood. I live in a pretty quiet area, the majority of people who live here are elderly, I'm sure if I go to a busy place I'd see a lot of examples like the ones I saw today. What really struck me as unbelievable was this tall chad, buffed as fuck, with a short girl who had a disgusting face. If guys like that can't do better than that, where does that leave us? it's truly over for the average and below average guys.
I think that the relationships around m unit are glithing out