Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most girls are becoming vegan

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Incase you didn't know veganism makes you infertile, lazy and stupid. It even results in death and extreme aging. Women are literally killing themselves.

Women will ban meat in the west in 50 years. If this happens I'm roping.

Good news. Hopefully one can relate to me in that regard and finally give me some ass

Fuck I love meat tfw no meat pussy

Or vegetarian jfl

I’ve thought about being a vegetarian but I love beef and chicken wings too much. :feelsbadman:

Vegans are so fucking retarded it's insane. So far from how humans are meant to eat. Wake up, @vegans.

This is complete bullshit and foids won't ban anything related to meat

Last edited:
I don't think we'll ever ban meat lmao or if it does happen it'll be an extremely long time later. The craving for meat is a part of the human genome and we would need to evolve past it for widespread support

Imagine letting your kid die because you allow it to make its retarded choices instead of imposing the correct choices on it. That's what we're making with women.

And we'll die along because birth rates plummet the freer women are.

this meme applies

DpvtwNjXgAALG1w

"Don't eat the poor cows. It hurts the environment."

"Just let me buy all this useless gaudy shit, handbags, clothes, boots, hats, makeup, lmao this doesn't have any impact on the environment whatsoever. Also if you aren't earning 6 figures a year so I can consume more and destroy the planet, I'm not dating you."

Foids have no self-awareness.

If a Jew told them to jump off a cliff they would probably do it jfl

I'm not even betting on "no". women lack jewdar. or they simply don't care.

Incase you didn't know veganism makes you infertile, lazy and stupid. It even results in death and extreme aging.
Got peer reviewed studies to back up those claims? Cause they're not true

Got peer reviewed studies to back up those claims? Cause they're not true
As I've said countless women lose their periods on that diet, they have no energy, lack of cholesterol makes children dumber than those who get more. And all vegan children die or get hospitalized
Shill

As I've said countless women lose their periods on that diet, they have no energy, lack of cholesterol makes children dumber than those who get more. And all vegan children die or get hospitalized
Shill
Where do you get these ideas from?

Modern foids try so hard to pull off the "hippie festival" look, but they look like absolute degenerate whores instead.
The only reason those hippie girls looked good is because they didn't drink, smoke or fuck a lot in their youth until the "summer of love". Modern chicks trying to look all "natural and earthy" just look like they're rotting from within. For some reason that pose really makes it so clear.

I hate hippies because I'm into punk, unless its sludge/Sabbath related stuff fuck it.

The only meat I eat is certain seafood a few times a month, the other meats are bad for you because they come from sick birds or sick mammals.
they take chad meat
High iq.

They want an excuse to not suck dick

@UltraFayJr. Our resident Vegan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back