Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most Germans will get coronavirus, says Merkel

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
@Gyros_Pretcel hopefully you don't get it :feelstrash:

unless you want it idk

I hope the 60-70% of population which gets coronavirus only consists of toilets and Chads. Let the German subhumans live in peace.

will they give out free drivers licenses as compensation @LastGerman

Idiotic. They should just start the quarantine before things get out of control like in Italy, but muh shekels. Lost my last grain of respect for the German government. Spahnferkelessen wann?

@Gyros_Pretcel hopefully you don't get it :feelstrash:

unless you want it idk
They better make sure I get it and that it will be over fast...

One of my parents will def die and it will be over either way. Best greetings also to my conservator. Pray that my new medication doesn't make me low inhib enough.

Last edited:
Oh c'mon this is fucking bullshit. I slowly get the impression, that the media really wants covid 19 to become the next black death. It's a fucking flu, with a slightly higher mortality rate, that's it. They all act like, 1, 3rd of the population, will be dead within a month.

Why would she say something so irresponsible?
she isn't wrong tho. 80% show no symptoms. so getting it and never ever knowing you go it isn't hard

Oh c'mon this is fucking bullshit. I slowly get the impression, that the media really wants covid 19 to become the next black death. It's a fucking flu, with a slightly higher mortality rate, that's it. They all act like, 1, 3rd of the population, will be dead within a month.
It fiberize the lungs and bascially have the same effect of asthma, with people with long term disease that's mean death.

For gymcels means it's over

True, but you're bound to cause panic when you say something like this.
hope she causes more and more panic. I have money betting that German stocks go down.

Idiotic. They should just start the quarantine before things get out of control like in Italy, but muh shekels. Lost my last grain of respect for the German government. Spahnferkelessen wann?
100% this. It was predictable that a disease with an incubation period of two fucking weeks will spread. But the media and the politicians did nothing. They only talked the problem down. Now that it's too late anyways they start to react. In the end it's the fault of the constant ignorance towards the problem that caused the mess. Failures, negligence and incompetence everywhere.

agree.

Why would she say something so irresponsible?
she isn't wrong tho. 80% show no symptoms. so getting it and never ever knowing you go it isn't hard

True, but you're bound to cause panic when you say something like this.

That's the goal. They want to create panic. It's like martial arts, you use your oponents momentum against him. First they cause social upheaval and then they use that to further their own agendas. Classical hegelian dialectic. Thesis + Anti-Thesis = Synthesis. First you create a problem and then you offer a solution.
This is not about the sickness, this is about population control and enforcing new legislation. Just wait, a year from now everyone will have stopped talking about this. The only thing that will remain are new mandatory vaccination laws and more restrictive living.

agree.

That's the goal. They want to create panic. It's like martial arts, you use your oponents momentum against him. First they cause social upheaval and then they use that to further their own agendas. Classical hegelian dialectic. Thesis + Anti-Thesis = Synthesis. First you create a problem and then you offer a solution.
This is not about the sickness, this is about population control and enforcing new legislation. Just wait, a year from now everyone will have stopped talking about this. The only thing that will remain are new mandatory vaccination laws and more restrictive living.
world will become more totalitarian. freedom has always been restricted, and future it will be more and more. Maybe in 20-30 years implanting a brain chip that can instakill and has gps, in newborns will become the norm. politicans will let horrible crises get worse and worse to use as ammunition to pass these type of laws, nigger bush let 9/11 happen/ignored NSA warning/maybe casued it idk, reagan purposely let iranian hostage situation drag for politcal purposes, nixon dragged vietnam war for political gain. this tactic is old as time.

world will become more totalitarian. freedom has always been restricted, and future it will be more and more. Maybe in 20-30 years implanting a brain chip that can instakill and has gps, in newborns will become the norm. politicans will let horrible crises get worse and worse to use as ammunition to pass these type of laws, nigger bush let 9/11 happen/ignored NSA warning/maybe casued it idk, reagan purposely let iranian hostage situation drag for politcal purposes, nixon dragged vietnam war for political gain. this tactic is old as time.

yes. The entire history of the 20th and 21st century is like a giant theater piece. Just a giant joke.
Btw, did you ever look into the gulf of tonkin incident? It was the false flag that the US used to enter the vietnam war (not that they didn't fight there before already under the guise of "advisor" units). A couple years after the war ended, the government released some papers and admitted that no attack on american ships ever took place in the gulf of tonkin. Thus, the entire vietnam war was unjustified JFL.

Also, rear Admrial Morrison, who was part of the Gulf of Tonkin incident, was the father of Jim Morrison, the musician and lead singer of the Doors.
Look it up.
If you are interested in this and how the entire 60s counter culture was faked, I can recommend the book "Weird scenes in the Canyon".
Link:

60% to 70% of the German population will be infected by the coronavirus, Merkel says

The days of German chads getting their lungs wrecked wasn't far. If you're a germancel, stay indoors.

You can always count on your corrupt elites to make some fashion of an "IT'S INEVITABLE, GOY" speech.

It's part and parcel.
It's inexorable progress.
The past arguably never existed.
The new normal.

You can always count on your corrupt elites to make some fashion of an "IT'S INEVITABLE, GOY" speech.

It's part and parcel.
It's inexorable progress.
The past arguably never existed.
The new normal.

That is some 1984 level shit. Wars and rumors of wars. Nobody knows what is truth anymore, they could tells us anything and we would have to believe it.

60% to 70% of the German population will be infected by the coronavirus, Merkel says

The days of German chads getting their lungs wrecked wasn't far. If you're a germancel, stay indoors.
JFL at being told by your leader in broad daylight that you will get the virus.

@LastGerman will be fine. He can drive to a diff......Oh wait :feelsrope:

The fuck? The whole country will be done for.

Corona is still based though but yea it’s only gonna kill a few boomers who are basically dying anyway.

over for @LastGerman

Especially as he has to use public transport to get around.
Stay safe man

Imagine listening to (((Merkel))).

Exactly. The (((media))) is basically spreading an apocalyptic mood. They do the same thing as ''conspiracy theorist''. By the way, I do have nothing against it, if it is true though.

The driver license pill can save him this time:feelshmm:

How? Even today I got destroyed because of the driver licence pill.

@LastGerman will be fine. He can drive to a diff......Oh wait :feelsrope:

It was always a dream of mine, yet it will never become true.

I hope the 60-70% of population which gets coronavirus only consists of toilets and Chads. Let the German subhumans live in peace.
tfw I just wont go outside

They better make sure I get it and that it will be over fast...

One of my parents will def die and it will be over either way. Best greetings also to my conservator. Pray that my new medication doesn't make me low inhib enough.
Imagine if The Fuhrer was still around.

Well, at least incels should have a high survival rate. Not a lot of human contact.

And let's be clear, this is a good thing, after all Germans are all about that diversity right? Merkel reckons it's a strength? How the fuck that cunt gets elected again & again is beyond me. The fuck is wrong with Germany @LastGerman
It's like the population got brain washed after losing the big II.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back