Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill most gay men are actually just incels

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
they had enough of using their hand, so they had to find men, since women wouldnt dare touch them

its sad really

they had enough of using their hand, so they had to find men, since women wouldnt dare touch them

its sad really
not true / no homo / i have seen attractive gay guys who can easily play the Nu-male game and score pussy that way.. and organically from not being ugly..

a large portion of unattractive people are gay. men cant get laid with femoids and ugly femoids refuse to "settle" for normies.

Many definitely are (especially the furry/brony types). But I've known gays that could easily be Chad if they wanted so idk.

Blackpill? Poopill. Stop with these stupid theories.

Your average queerboy has a lot of female friends. No shortage of female attention.

I find it interesting that you can't really tell with the dominant kinds. It's the submissives who have the faggy voices and change who they are. With the dominant type, I'm more inclined to think they actually like men, as they are the ones doing the fucking.

This is not true at all. Gays have a mental problem and enjoy taking dick in the ass. That doesn't happen because of lack of female sex. "A girl won't fuck me, guess I'll start taking a pounding in my anus." JFL if you believe that.

Not true, there are some damn attractive faggots. The real funny thing is that a lot of gays, if not all, are actually bisexual. So in the culture trashdump that was the 00's when women being faghags was in, many fags were low-key fucking the hags and cucking their bfs.

Gay men’s souls are corrupted by Shaytan’s jinns,the only solution for them is to kill them and send those souls to Jahanam