Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most former fatcels make us seem incompetent.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
FUCK I’ve read so many stories from “former incels” that have “worked on themselves” and ascended. They always go on to say how they started taking care of themselves, LOST 40-70 POUNDS, got a haircut, and eventually got a gf. FUUUUCK! these people make us seem incompetent as it implies we don’t try and improve, but as many of us know, a lot of times fatcel = volcel, but the general public doesn’t understand that the most important thing is the bones underneath the fat on your face.

These people lesser our credibility in the eyes of society. society will go “SeE InKWeL, yOu jUsT neeD tO iMprOVE yOuRSelf, loSE weiGHT, GeT a haiRcuT, anD yOU wiLl gEt plENTy oF giRLs” :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

because of these former fatcels, soyciety also confuses us with neck beards and nice guys, when we are far from both. I would even argue we are the opposite of nice guys.

Fatcel=volcel always

It's confirmation bias. Society doesn't wanna accept that for some men it never began so they look at the few "incels" that ascended and argue that every incel can easily ascend with "muh bootstraps"

It's confirmation bias. Society doesn't wanna accept that for some men it never began so they look at the few "incels" that ascended and argue that every incel can easily ascend with "muh bootstraps"

We're just temporarily embarrassed Chads.

Fatcel=volcel always
Stop coping. I’m a former fatcel myself, but the bones under my fat just didn’t make the cut.

at least the former fatcels here know their bones weren't good enough. Getting to a certain bodyfat just once to see what you actually look like should be encouraged for fatcels, and if you weren't good enough then at least you tried or are healthier now

at least the former fatcels here know their bones weren't good enough. Getting to a certain bodyfat just once to see what you actually look like should be encouraged for fatcels, and if you weren't good enough then at least you tried or are healthier now

Stop coping. I’m a former fatcel myself, but the bones under my fat just didn’t make the cut.
You couldnt know if u were incel while u where fat

You couldnt know if u were incel while u where fat
Yeah but the implications is that person is incel because he is fat, and if he lost weight, he could get pussy.

Yeah but the implications is that person is incel because he is fat, and if he lost weight, he could get pussy.
My point is he cant know.
Just a lazy bastard and doesnt have my sympathy

Fatcel is volcel bro
Stblackops2cel to Stblackops2chad

No wonder all drawings depicting us are of fat males with neckbeards.

I was never a fatcel

Teenager to young adult. An adult who would look like the left one wouldn't have the bone structure change in the after pic even after loosing fat.
He looks the same age in both pics

Fat people here, fat people there, fat people are just everywhere

93679789 316570842638125 7677983473075748864 n

This is my body. I have been gymcelling on and off since 2017. I have taken their stupid "just lift weights" advice. My problem is that I'm fucking 5'4", so it doesn't matter how much weight I gain or lose, I'm still fucking small.

I took the "Just lift bro" advice a long time ago, I used to be 115 lbs.

And this was taken last year. I'm even more jacked at the moment.

Last edited:
View attachment 250905

This is my body. I have been gymcelling on and off since 2017. I have taken their stupid "just lift weights" advice. My problem is that I'm fucking 5'4", so it doesn't matter how much weight I gain or lose, I'm still fucking small.

And this was taken last year. I'm even more jacked at the moment.
Over for giga manlets. Sorry brocel.

He looks the same age in both pics
Fuck no he doesn't look the same age, on the right he has a shaved beard, ring under eyes, darker tanned skin, while on the left, bad nutrition, not maintained long hair, with extremely pale redish skin, probably due to being indoor all the time and playing video games a lot, as all teenagers do.

Fuck no he doesn't look the same age, on the right he has a shaved beard, ring under eyes, darker tanned skin, while on the left, bad nutrition, not maintained long hair, with extremely pale redish skin, probably due to being indoor all the time and playing video games a lot, as all teenagers do.
Tbh it's hard to tell

I see a lot of redditors who currently are fat, aren't ugly nor short nor abnormal in any way, a lot of fat fucks who are natural high-tier normies.

FUCK I’ve read so many stories from “former incels” that have “worked on themselves” and ascended. They always go on to say how they started taking care of themselves, LOST 40-70 POUNDS, got a haircut, and eventually got a gf. FUUUUCK! these people make us seem incompetent as it implies we don’t try and improve, but as many of us know, a lot of times fatcel = volcel, but the general public doesn’t understand that the most important thing is the bones underneath the fat on your face.

These people lesser our credibility in the eyes of society. society will go “SeE InKWeL, yOu jUsT neeD tO iMprOVE yOuRSelf, loSE weiGHT, GeT a haiRcuT, anD yOU wiLl gEt plENTy oF giRLs” :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

because of these former fatcels, soyciety also confuses us with neck beards and nice guys, when we are far from both. I would even argue we are the opposite of nice guys.

Tbh, fat ppl annoy me, but, normies aren't going to listen to our problems regardless. This is not a problem they want to fix.

I hate fat people so much.

Fuck this post on reddit.