Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most foids have been fucking around since below 18, clubs don't ask them for ID

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
This is especially true for European foids. Have Chadfished a few, none of them even give a fuck about turning 18. Women legit have it easier in EVERY way.

most have been fucking since 14

Foids can’t lose tbh.

Where I live now, you can go to bars and discos as early as 16 but many foids (and not guys) as young as 14 get in

Foids can’t lose tbh.

Where I live now, you can go to bars and discos as early as 16 but many foids (and not guys) as young as 14 get in
Yeah it's pretty mental. Even blackpilled people can underestimate how much experience/attention foids get. It simply isn't possible to compete. Foids live like male celebrities.

Club, bars, etc. are foreign to me.
I've never entered one.
No need to.

Night clubs are run by chads. Bartenders are chad. The door man bouncer is chad. Owner is likely a chad. They’re all trying to attract underage girls to the club to fornicate with them. They allow underage women in without checking their id. In some cities, the exclusive night clubs won’t allow men if they’re ugly unless you are with multiple girls (which is impossible if your ugly)

Club, bars, etc. are foreign to me.
I've never entered one.
No need to.
In the 90s etc there might've been a point because you had to go somewhere for a conversation, but in 2020 incels just get a "what are you doing here?" stare whenever they go to a nightclub.

Most people on this forum are oldcel or afraid of becoming one in a few years. By that time these foids have lived it up for a decade already with everything life has to offer.

Last edited:
Most people on this forum are oldcel or afraid of becoming one in a few years. By that time these foids have lived up for a decade already with everything life has to offer.
Yeah that's why the phrase "ascend" is cringy as fuck. If you "ascend" at 25, what use is that when women your age legit already have a DECADE of experience more than you.

14 ?
What are u a bluepilled cuck ? They start fucking Chads in 10-12

Night clubs are run by chads. Bartenders are chad. The door man bouncer is chad. Owner is likely a chad. They’re all trying to attract underage girls to the club to fornicate with them. They allow underage women in without checking their id. In some cities, the exclusive night clubs won’t allow men if they’re ugly unless you are with multiple girls (which is impossible if your ugly)
Women are the biggest pedo enablers thats why ı never feel sad when one of them gets raped in a young age.

We live in a soyciety

They start going to clubs filled with chads at 16.
Yeah that's why the phrase "ascend" is cringy as fuck. If you "ascend" at 25, what use is that when women your age legit already have a DECADE of experience more than you.
Correct. You can't ascend. You never will if you're a virgin past high school.

14 ?
What are u a bluepilled cuck ? They start fucking Chads in 10-12
don't be such a shithead. No shit some lose it earlier but don't tell me not a single 13 or 14 virgin girl exists. I'm not some "cuck" for saying girls are whoring around since early teens.

This is especially true for European foids. Have Chadfished a few, none of them even give a fuck about turning 18. Women legit have it easier in EVERY way.

Reminds me of those radio stations I used to hear that always say women get in for free but men have to pay.