Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most foids are perfumemaxed

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Is it good or bad?
I have noticed that recently. Sometimes I try to inhale it and sometimes it disgusts me.

A lot of foids have a natural scent that's better than any perfume tbh. I could sniff it all day

I like the smell tbh

They hide their stunk fishole rotten cod smell with tons of perfume and makeup.
A lot of foids have a natural scent that's better than any perfume tbh. I could sniff it all day
Those are rare tbh

There's this "pheromone perfume" shit that apparently makes your scent attractive to foids

That didn’t happen. The researchers found no effects and concluded that the label of “putative human pheromone” for AND and EST should be dropped.

JFL at how expensive it is too major fucking cope lmfao

man of culture
That didn’t happen. The researchers found no effects and concluded that the label of “putative human pheromone” for AND and EST should be dropped.

JFL at how expensive it is too major fucking cope lmfao
the only pheromones that work are face and height.

I love the smell if they haven´t emptied the bottle on them unfortunately in the last 5 years my allergies has increased so it messes with my throat so I don´t even wear it myself anymore, but it does smell amazing.

You're lucky. I've never smelled it. It's either perfume or no smell at all.

NO HOLD UP. DEPENDS there are parfumes thats skink more then currys (not u u smell good bro :feelstrash: :feelsokman:)
so depends

it's over for many men, man.

I only like the smell of gunpowder ngl

i like the smell of foid armpit

There's this "pheromone perfume" shit that apparently makes your scent attractive to foids
Humans evolved to rely on vision for choosing a mate, all that "pheromone" thing is pure scam.

I wouldn't say a lot, but the ones that do have it definitely have something that could be sniffed all day. It seems to be more common among northern European foids.

Their pheromones emanating from their feet is an intoxicating aroma that I would bury my head in. Does that make me a degenerate cuck?

They smell like trouble.

When ever a strong smelling foid walks by I hold my breath

I wouldn't say a lot, but the ones that do have it definitely have something that could be sniffed all day. It seems to be more common among northern European foids.
You are an Incel? So how can you know they have "something" that could be sniffed all day? Can you describe this "something" more detailed?