Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most foids are narcissistic

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Social Media created a bunch of entitled, narcissists and spoiled breed of women in this era. They literally think their shit don't stink and that they deserve the best in life. They spend most of their time in their 20s screwing Chads and then wonder why karma is hitting them hard as they reach an old age and they become unfuckable and gross with a dozen of cats...

"Most" JFL sounds like something bretty would say

To women, they are the main character of a movie or a story, and all the below-average and even average males are just side characters. As the MC they believe they are entitled to prince Chad.

I hope most women die.

Coward

It's their hypocrisy that sickens me the most, the foids who demand muh body positivity for themselves but judge all non-Chad men as subhuman.

The foid who's also bitchy to other women is about as close to a magical NAWALT unicorn as you'll find. I'd rather deal with them than the "all womyn unite in the name of hating ugly men and sucking Chad cock" types.

I would say most women are still ok by HS, but once they get to college they just instantly get overloaded with male attention and their standards go thru the roof.

I would say most women are still ok by HS, but once they get to college they just instantly get overloaded with male attention and their standards go thru the roof.
When exposed to popularity, they also tend to forget their old friends, and all good you did for them. Of course, when you're surronded by tall NT Chads you'll easy forget an ugly autistic virgin you were once best friends with.

ALL women are narcissistic to a degree.

There's actually a study that shows that they are less "considerate" to some degree in comparison to men. I'll try to find it and edit it in here

Foids aren't just narcissistic, they're materialistic and greedy. They're also parasites who will end a man's life without hesitation, empathy or any sort of thought or emotion.