Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most femasites don't have boyfriends, they have chad appointments...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Femasites know that there isn't enough chads for them all to have chad bfs... Chads know that femasites are only good for fucking and pushing out hominids, they know they aren't fun to hang out with our talk to... Having a gf is just a chore and too much hassle considering how little even a stacy has to offer. Most fembarbars share chads with each other. They get introduced to chads by their femimal friends who already fucked them. It's like a massive secret society of sex havers, every femswine and every 8+ male is a member... Just remember, every femsatan you see is probably part of a snapchat sex/breeding group where all the roastholes are sharing all the chads and tyrones in your local area... Tinder is just the [SuicideFuel] you're allowed to see, after these civilization destroying cavecunts get pumped by a tinder chad, they tell all their friends on snapchat about it and add that chad to the snapchat group so they can share him with ALL of their friends, even the fat and married ones. Just remember this is a "tingles fueled hyper eugenic genocide that willing to bring society back to the stone age just reduce the male population to chads only and let foidmonsters rule the surface of the hellplanet. Every femasite age 14-40 is actively, knowing, laughingly participating in the soul torturing destruction of male dignity and the family unit every day. If you ever wondered what pure darkness, pure lack of empathy, pure malicious intent, pure hatred, pure regression, pure hypocrisy looked like... just look a femasite in her cold, heartless eyes... They are like the eyes of Ahriman, they are like the eyes of Jahi...

XX Chromosomes=Wickedness and spiritual destruction...

Based. Technological salvation soon brother. We shall finally be free of foids and their evil.

as odd as it might sound, this is pretty accurate

Based. Technological salvation soon brother. We shall finally be free of foids and their evil.
The Kingdom of New Incelusalem shall come soon my brothercel...

Then why does every female have a bf? Go check cuckbook for your HS class and 9/10 women will have a bf.

Then why does every female have a bf? Go check cuckbook for your HS class and 9/10 women will have a bf.
Those are the chad's main stacys... They are perfectly alright knowing chad is fucking all their friends, they like knowing they are prettier than all their friends and they have the right to raise chadlings and stacylings with their chad together while all her friends have to either find a their own chad to be top stacy for, find a betabux, or just let Uncle Sam raise whatever they push out of their cunts.

Those are the chad's main stacys... They are perfectly alright knowing chad is fucking all their friends, they like knowing they are prettier than all their friends and they have the right to raise chadlings and stacylings with their chad together while all her friends have to either find a their own chad to be top stacy for, find a betabux, or just let Uncle Sam raise whatever they push out of their cunts.
Even Stacy will cuck Chad though. No man is safe from female evil.

Even Stacy will cuck Chad though. No man is safe from female evil.
That's why Battle Royale games are so popular... the gaming industry is trying to drop a hint to gamingcels about how the sexual market works...

I laughed pretty hard at all the creative names for the sluts. This thread speaks the truth though. Cunts have no problem sharing attractive males between eachother. 80/20 rule is law.

Femasites is a cool word

chad or death

you were featured on IT, buddyboyo

Comparing them to evil spirits is pretty funny, but yea foids pass around Chads like crazy. If you use tinder you'll often see women saying that they're "only on here for friends" signaling to Chad that he can pump and dump her without her becoming clingy

Just remember this is a "tingles fueled hyper eugenic genocide that willing to bring society back to the stone age just reduce the male population to chads only and let foidmonsters rule the surface of the hellplanet. Every femasite age 14-40 is actively, knowing, laughingly participating in the soul torturing destruction of male dignity and the family unit every day.
Just lol if you think foid understand all of that... :feelshaha: only men think this deep, foid dont even give a shit. Jfl foid are simply programmed to go for the most aesthetic male. Their mating strategy always have clashed with ours.

And cope about chad not wanting gf, maybe theyre not monogamous, and stacy overlook their sexual escapades, but so many instachads I see has gfs, even that gigachad Stephen James, the chad of the chads.

Last edited:
Femasites

An apt term for femorrhoids.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you were featured on IT, buddyboyo

Fuck, I was tired and the keyboard was dark so I had a few typos there... I'm usually not embarrassed to be featured on cucktears but now I am...
Comparing them to evil spirits is pretty funny, but yea foids pass around Chads like crazy. If you use tinder you'll often see women saying that they're "only on here for friends" signaling to Chad that he can pump and dump her without her becoming clingy
Femasites

An apt term for femorrhoids.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They seem to be more offended by it... Femasites shall be the new word.
Cucktearsjewing

JFL... I need to be locked up and put on brain destroying chemicals for realizing the truth about femasites... Cucktears is truly dystopian...
That's what they want, they want to use force against us for expressing our 1st Amendment rights, They don't want all the MGTOW's realizing they are incels and all the incels going legit MGTOW monk mode... Invest in cat food stocks boyos...

Last edited:
Should be stickied.

Yes, in our society there's the sex-social circle, the normie social circle is just the surface that we are allowed to see. Sex is a social connector for foids and Chads(and -lites). They act like they are secret agents, they have multiple sexual alter-egos.

Every foid has friends that advertise a Chad. They do threesomes, ball licking, anal fisting, they get spanked hard in BDSM vanilla circles. Then they go among normies and act like they are infiltrators.

But I know their true face.

Apocalypse. Now

Yes, in our society there's the sex-social circle, the normie social circle is just the surface that we are allowed to see. Sex is a social connector for foids and Chads(and -lites). They act like they are secret agents, they have multiple sexual alter-egos.

Every foid has friends that advertise a Chad. They do threesomes, ball licking, anal fisting, they get spanked hard in BDSM vanilla circles. Then they go among normies and act like they are infiltrators.

But I know their true face.
They're like The Fuckmasons...