Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most females are ugly without makeup

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's not fair, females can fraud their smv while men have to be attractive naturally since makeup doesn't really help us.

Mid foid without makeup=ugly
Good looking toilet without fakeup=mid
Beautiful foid without fakeup=Just good looking

Men mog femoids in looks. Similar to how male chickens & male lions mog hens & lionesses.

Lol for sure

This is why they invented it in the first place so the chads dont feel disgusted looking at them

I have seen maybe 2 or 3 women in my entire life who look good without makeup. Not talking about irl, I'm including the internet, tv, etc. Most women are ugly even with makeup. Seeing a girl who is a 6/10 without makeup is literally like seeing a unicorn.

how do u mean?

if u don't find other men attractive then how do their looks mog
Attractiveness is objective retard. Love how you also left out the example I provided with lions & chickens.

I have seen maybe 2 or 3 women in my entire life who look good without makeup. Not talking about irl, I'm including the internet, tv, etc. Most women are ugly even with makeup. Seeing a girl who is a 6/10 without makeup is literally like seeing a unicorn.
You sound homosexual

how do u mean?

if u don't find other men attractive then how do their looks mog
I think he means the average man looks like a 5/10, but the average women (without makeup) is more like a 4/10

You sound homosexual
I said nothing that sounds that way at all, perhaps you are projecting.

I'm not one of those guys who thinks literally every woman is hot. So many users on here post 38 year old actresses and whatnot and they say theyre soooo hot but i just dont see it. And irl most women are fat which is objectively unattractive.

Last edited:
@Wolnir
Okay maybe not ugly but the average women without makeup is def below 5 on the looks scale. For half of them its because theyre fat, and for the other half its because slapping chemicals on their face everyday has ruined their skin so that they look awful without it.

All i said was the average foid is unattractive which most users on here would agree with. Yet it seems like you're trying very hard to say yaaass qweeen every woman is beautiful or some kind of feminist bs like that. Bordering on foid worship. You're acting like IT right now, not at all like an incel, kinda sus.

But still. I didnt mention men at all in my comment. Yet you somehow found a way to shoehorn homosexuality into the discussion. Very sus.

Last edited:
Men are moggers compared to foids.

You sound homosexual
It’s not homosexual to not think every Becky is a Stacey which people actually think. Not all of us overrate foids like everybody else does.

I said nothing that sounds that way at all, perhaps you are projecting.

I'm not one of those guys who thinks literally every woman is hot. So many users on here post 38 year old actresses and whatnot and they say theyre soooo hot but i just dont see it. And irl most women are fat which is objectively unattractive.
Ya, you said nothing gay. I don’t get it.

ok so u find males attractive

that explains it
46f.gif

It’s not homosexual to not think every Becky is a Stacey which people actually think. Not all of us overrate foids like everybody else does.
Ya, you said nothing gay. I don’t get it.
Thank you brocel. Glad to know someone else agrees with me and I'm not just losing my mind.

This isn't even the first time someone has come at me for pointing out the fact that many people overrate foids. Which is super strange considering this is supposed to be a site full of misogynists and blackpillers

It's not fair, females can fraud their smv while men have to be attractive naturally since makeup doesn't really help us.
Mid foid without makeup=ugly
Good looking toilet without fakeup=mid
Beautiful foid without fakeup=Just good looking
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
Males are desperately simping because of makeup.

Fakeup makes hypergamy even worse obviously

IKR that’s why when I go to the waterpark women are way worse looking than somewhere like the mall. Banning fake up will demolish simping

Fakeup needs to be made illegal

Some foids even look better Without makeup

A lot of girls would be paragons on this forum had they been men

Any collegecels here? A lot of femoids neglect their fakeup on exam day. I don’t know why, maybe they use the time to cram instead.

I swear, a lot of roasties that usually look good looked like homeless people on exam day. Acne, buggy eyes, undefined cheeks and jawlines, pale lips, dark eye circles, wrinkles, no eyelashes… it was horrible. Didn’t even recognize some of them.

Even some bad cases of acne could be disguised by a thick layer of makeup.