Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most female are ugly as shit

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Am I the only who noticed that? How this bitches look like shit without fakeup? If fakeup were banned tomorrow, we would all find a girlfriend.

Agreed. Even in the military women wear fake up. What are they thinking ?

Yes. They have such high self-esteem from getting everything they ever wanted in life and being worshipped by betas. Most of them probably overrate themselves by 5 points. A 3/10 woman would consider herself to be 8/10.

Yes. They have such high self-esteem from getting everything they ever wanted in life and being worshipped by betas. Most of them probably overrate themselves by 5 points. A 3/10 woman would consider herself to be 8/10.
They can't go out a single day without fakeup. And these bitches tell us to have confidence, top kek. Their self-esteem would be wiped in a single day if fake up is banned.

yes, mostly Anglo-Saxon women.

the average male mogs the living fuck out of the average female.

they need makeup to compete.

the average male mogs the living fuck out of the average female.

they need makeup to compete.
Male_and_female_superb_fairy_wren.jpg

It's the same thing with animals, the male always mog the female.

I think most women look good so long as they're not fat.
It's really easy to look good as a woman. Just don't stuff your fucking face.

An ugly guy can be at the pinnacle of fitness, but still his looksmatch will be a fat woman. It's so unfair.

I don't pay attention to females enough to have an opinion.

I think most women look good so long as they're not fat.
It's really easy to look good as a woman. Just don't stuff your fucking face.

An ugly guy can be at the pinnacle of fitness, but still his looksmatch will be a fat woman. It's so unfair.
Only in your dreams female looks better without fakeup. If that was true , the fake up industry would not be worth hundreds of billions. Female put hours into fakeup because they know they look like shit without it.

Only in your dreams female looks better without fakeup. If that was true , the fake up industry would not be worth hundreds of billions. Female put hours into fakeup because they know they look like shit without it.
I can never see women without make-up though, they're always wearing it, whether it be a light amount or overkill.

What amazes me is that EVERY female out there wears fakeup and yet all of them keep spouting the same bullshit on and on about how looks don't matter and the real beauty is on the inside.

Stupid hypocritical cumrags.

Make up is made of human urine and slug slime

What amazes me is that EVERY female out there wears fakeup and yet all of them keep spouting the same bullshit on and on about how looks don't matter and the real beauty is on the inside.

Stupid hypocritical cumrags.

Exactly, it's crazy how retarded they are and can't see their hypocrisy.

Having a vagina=lifemog Chadlites+ at least

cope, almost all women are physically attractive imo

Women are only valued because men have a high sex drive. Evolution ruined it for us, if men weren't so sex-crazed women wouldn't have that much power in society. Any subhuman bitch is perceived as more valuable than men. Just look how much attention the average woman receives on a daily bases. 21st century is the worst time period to be alive as a man.

ugly women can get chad

looks don't matter for women

holy shit maybe we should push towards bannning makeup

so true tho, even females with makeup still look ugly af. Your average female is actually ugly af but will always have more sex and relationships than the average male. Heck even chubbies with average face look better than your "attractive" stacey that has face painted on
some females i see out in public with boyfriends im usually clueless to how they get boyfriend simply because some of them are actually ugly af, but then i remember that hypergamy and existing as a female will always win in the end.