Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most empathetic foid out there.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
FzBGYZUaEAE6OoI
FzBH1O5aAAIA0SG

Yikes sweaty. Women are all angelic queens who can do no wrong and never be hateful and if you disagree then you’re nothing but a misogynistic sexless incel. :foidSoy:

That's how ZOGbots are thanked for their obedience lmao

He should've took out the trash before he roped

That's how ZOGbots are thanked for their obedience lmao
He should have taken more showers and had a haircut when he was fighting in Fallujah and Qandahar
@svgmn1

2D will never betray.

Killing yourself over a :foidSoy: is goofy af

I just hate women so much bros jfl

Despicable cunt

Yikes sweaty. Women are all angelic queens who can do no wrong and never be hateful and if you disagree then you’re nothing but a misogynistic sexless incel. :foidSoy:
Tbh it's become trite when npcs spout the same shit and parrot like mindless zombies

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE ANGER THAT RISES WITHIN ME READING ABOUT THIS WOMAN, I WOULD TORTURE, MAIM AND MOLEST HER, STICK A BAYONET UP HER PUSSY AND TEAR HER A WHOLE NEW ONE, SUCH A DISPICABLE FOID BEHAVIOUR SHOULD BE SERVED WITH A DEATH PENALTY AND A VERY VERY VERY SADISTIC DEATH!

Despicable cunt

The time will come when we once again denigrate all of them using our personal lives. Distract yourself with denigration until then.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE ANGER THAT RISES WITHIN ME READING ABOUT THIS WOMAN, I WOULD TORTURE, MAIM AND MOLEST HER, STICK A BAYONET UP HER PUSSY AND TEAR HER A WHOLE NEW ONE, SUCH A DISPICABLE FOID BEHAVIOUR SHOULD BE SERVED WITH A DEATH PENALTY AND A VERY VERY VERY SADISTIC DEATH!
(IM VIDEO SPIEL)

Tbh it's become trite when npcs spout the same shit and parrot like mindless zombies
I used to think for the longest time that they were mostly just made up by incels until I actually stumbled upon these creatures in their natural habitat, Reddit. This is unironically their default mentality.

pepe-reeeeeee.gif

Brutal story. This is why marriage and children are scams

He should have taken more showers and had a haircut when he was fighting in Fallujah and Qandahar
@svgmn1
sadly he was too busy whacking to murtad afghani bacha bazi bullshit

Im surprised the toilet wasn't involved in sex work or onlyfans she would've been a good candidate for the whore-st whore of all time.