Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most embarrassing moment in school?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’ll discuss it in my book.

You?

When i actually thought that i managed to make a meaningful connection with a high tier Becky, after i started to talk to her she said that she doesn't even remember my name.

Girls pretending to ask me out as a joke. I knew what they were doing tho. Girls calling me ugly. Getting called gay bc the way my body looked.

Starts from diarrhea during class and ends with getting bullied.
I don’t know where to start.

My school experience was more of a chronology of daily occurrences which were discriminatory towards me, due to my appearance. However, there is one notable event.

In Middle school, there was this 5/10 I was crushing on. I had decided to ask her out because I thought even my ugly self had a chance. Obviously, I didn't. But I had asked her out in front of most of my class (it was small because it was a private school) and humiliated dearly because I even dared to think I had a chance with anyone.

The only good thing to come out of this is that it cured my oneitis. Many cels don't grow out of it until much later.