Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most embarassing moment of my life today

BottomSubhuman

BottomSubhuman

CIA Phoenix Program
-
My oneitis didn't respond to my messages, and I happened to find her wandering down the street. What are the fucking odds. I never stumbled into her and it had to be THE DAY SHE REJECTED ME

Most awkward shit ever, for real. I just said hi and ran away when she wasn't looking LMAO I'm so fucking autistic, it's over

oh yea, and here we go with the flashbacks again

:feelsrope:

"oneitis"

heres your answer

My oneitis didn't respond to my messages, and I happened to find her wandering down the street. What are the fucking odds. I never stumbled into her and it had to be THE DAY SHE REJECTED ME

Most awkward shit ever, for real. I just said hi and ran away when she wasn't looking LMAO I'm so fucking autistic, it's over
Had a sort of similar experience back in high school to you.

There was this girl I liked, and I was telling her in twitter DMs how I thought her hair looked nice (I know it was creepy, but I was a 15 year old retard) and then immediately regretted it saying my friend sent the message as a joke. I realized any further comments would be a lost cause, and she never replied, so I just closed twitter and went out with my friends to play tennis. When we got to the courts, though, we ended up finding the girl and her friends playing as well. I wanted to avoid them, but my friends invited them to play with us and I had to end up playing against the girl (I'm pretty sure I lost because I'm awful at everything I do).

Ended up finding out later she told all her friends about the message and they all thought I was a creep. It's been like 6 years since then but I still grimace remembering the story.

Not staying away from foids will make it harder to become/stay blackpilled.

tell me about your flashbacks bro
It was a similar situation. I met this girl when I got a job at this new company, she was also doing all the paperwork to sign the contract so we start chatting. She was definitely my type. A tomboyish, shy, fair skin, petite girl with a light brown curly hair. I think she was my looksmatch.

We kept in touch despite working on different shifts, and I eventually ask her out to a date. She didn't even reply me. But the next day when she was leaving she saw me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, and I got very confused. So I kept trying. Even try to see her during my break but she'd blow me off. She would be online but simply wouldn't reply my messages, until I got tired and asked her to be honest and she turned me down.

She was clearly showing me all the signs she didn't want anything but I kept trying cuz I was bluepilled, depressed and needy. She said she was bisexual and was kinda dating this other chick who also work at the same company (brutally mogged by a woman, imagine how depressed I got). Even then, I still tried to befriends with her but eventually she blocked me. She probably thought I was harassing her or something cuz I'm ugly. So I decided on try to forget this and avoid her.

It was not easy tho. Then we had this convention at the end of the month with all employees and I tried my best to avoid seeing her as I was also not feeling very good that day (at the time I was just starting to take jewpills and the side effects were tough) so at the end I tried to take another route to the bus stop, but for some fucked reason, while crossing a intersection, from all people, there she was. She'd never take that route but that day she did. It was very weird, I got very embarassed while I passed by her. I think she said something but I just pretend I didn't see her and passed through her trying to avoid eye contact. I could hear she talking to her friends and they laughing at me. Just when I was almost overcoming this, she had to be there.

Sorry for the wall, I got a little bit emotional right now. :feelsrope:

Wandering the street = on her way to get dicked down by chad while you pine away for her and doesn't think about you at all.

having a oneitis = cucked
@NEETard
It was a similar situation. I met this girl when I got a job at this new company, she was also doing all the paperwork to sign the contract so we start chatting. She was definitely my type. A tomboyish, shy, fair skin, petite girl with a light brown curly hair. I think she was my looksmatch.

We kept in touch despite working on different shifts, and I eventually ask her out to a date. She didn't even reply me. But the next day when she was leaving she saw me and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, and I got very confused. So I kept trying. Even try to see her during my break but she'd blow me off. She would be online but simply wouldn't reply my messages, until I got tired and asked her to be honest and she turned me down.

She was clearly showing me all the signs she didn't want anything but I kept trying cuz I was bluepilled, depressed and needy. She said she was bisexual and was kinda dating this other chick who also work at the same company (brutally mogged by a woman, imagine how depressed I got). Even then, I still tried to befriends with her but eventually she blocked me. She probably thought I was harassing her or something cuz I'm ugly. So I decided on try to forget this and avoid her.

It was not easy tho. Then we had this convention at the end of the month with all employees and I tried my best to avoid seeing her as I was also not feeling very good that day (at the time I was just starting to take jewpills and the side effects were tough) so at the end I tried to take another route to the bus stop, but for some fucked reason, while crossing a intersection, from all people, there she was. She'd never take that route but that day she did. It was very weird, I got very embarassed while I passed by her. I think she said something but I just pretend I didn't see her and passed through her trying to avoid eye contact. I could hear she talking to her friends and they laughing at me. Just when I was almost overcoming this, she had to be there.

That's some really brutal shit bro.

Last edited:

Had a sort of similar experience back in high school to you.

There was this girl I liked, and I was telling her in twitter DMs how I thought her hair looked nice (I know it was creepy, but I was a 15 year old retard) and then immediately regretted it saying my friend sent the message as a joke. I realized any further comments would be a lost cause, and she never replied, so I just closed twitter and went out with my friends to play tennis. When we got to the courts, though, we ended up finding the girl and her friends playing as well. I wanted to avoid them, but my friends invited them to play with us and I had to end up playing against the girl (I'm pretty sure I lost because I'm awful at everything I do).

Ended up finding out later she told all her friends about the message and they all thought I was a creep. It's been like 6 years since then but I still grimace remembering the story.

The only thing that could have made these worse is if chad showed up during the rejections.

2DA69097 553E 47AD 902F 95230D2BD649

The only thing that could have made these worse is if chad showed up during the rejections.
In my case, I forgot to mention that a few weeks later some friends of mine convinced me to install Tinder, and while swipping around I saw her profile. Don't know if the bisexual thing was true (probably cuz she had some daddy issues and lesbian = chadsexual) but definitely there was a chad on that story. Brutal.

Last edited:

You should’ve asked her why she rejected you

She'd never take that route but that day she did. It was very weird, I got very embarassed while I passed by her. I think she said something but I just pretend I didn't see her and passed through her trying to avoid eye contact. I could hear she talking to her friends and they laughing at me. Just when I was almost overcoming this, she had to be there.
damn bro. That's pretty sad. I feel you, here's a virtual hug.
yeah thats pretty similar to mine, I also stumbled upon her like hours after i messaged her with no reply. So bad.

Let go of your oneitis to embrace the blackpill

When we got to the courts, though, we ended up finding the girl and her friends playing as well. I wanted to avoid them, but my friends invited them to play with us and I had to end up playing against the girl
Screw you for bringing back memories.
I was paired with my oneitis for mixed doubles in our HS tourney.
We won the fucking trophy but she wouldn't even hug me in the end to celebrate. On the pic where we're holding the trophy, she's already practicing Covid-19 social distancing.

The only nice thing was checking up her teenage ass in the short tennis skirt when I was serving

To have oneitis is suffering. I was cured of it but it destroyed me once too

oneitis is a crippling illness

i have been unable to go even one minute without thinking about mine for 9 months

it is eating away at what little sanity i have

Reading this thread is making me physically cringe

Suicidefuel. From the mogging of her gf to the blockage on FB to the awkward moment at the crosswalk. It's over

She's going to accuse you of stalking

Suicidefuel. From the mogging of her gf to the blockage on FB to the awkward moment at the crosswalk. It's over
this is one of the few things I actually wish I could erase from my mind.

this is one of the few things I actually wish I could erase from my mind.

Soon enough u wont care about the bitch at all. I've gotten over some "oneitis'" b4. They can get hit by a pickup truck now for all I care

Damn, you're bringing up so many memories. All we can do is learn from our mistakes. Can't speak for everyone else but I can say i've definitely been there