Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most drug users are fucking idiots

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I guess it depends a bit on the drug but every single person I know that used or uses drugs has been a failure in life and/or a moron. Drugs attract people with low impulse control who can't understand the implications of what they are doing. It's like natural selection in a pill/shot form.

>OP doesn't do drugs and wants to feel superior
>OP makes a post about how drug users are inferior
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

iu

posting on an incel site and calling others "failures" reveals a lack of self-awareness

@i_a_m_i I see you browsing this thread.

Can you look into this guy.

Say

Greater than 0 chance it's Fontaine.

We need an official statement on this, the modus operandi is the same.

Every group of people has it's idiots and... non-idiots. Some groups have more of the latter and some of the former.

Not all drug users are idiots.

I guess it depends a bit on the drug but every single person I know that used or uses drugs has been a failure in life and/or a moron. Drugs attract people with low impulse control who can't understand the implications of what they are doing. It's like natural selection in a pill/shot form.
I used to think that....when i was a kid..... adults will see there is much more factors and reasons why. Supply nearby or accessiblity has an impact too

there are a lot of people who use drugs that you wouldn't expect to use drugs, or hide it

so chances are you're being exposed to the more vocal or obvious examples

Everyone got different copes OP, you have to accept this and stop hating other people copes.

posting on an incel site and calling others "failures" reveals a lack of self-awareness

u can be an incel and be successfull in every other area of life, though it is way less likely

Drugs is for degenerates.

there are a lot of people who use drugs that you wouldn't expect to use drugs, or hide it

so chances are you're being exposed to the more vocal or obvious examples

idk i do pretty good for myself and i do drugs.

Maybe you're just more perceptive towards specifically the idiots and losers doing drugs.

The worst often comes from the loudest.

Drugs are for chad extros

i agree but consider that the main objective of every living being is to reproduce

you probably can if you're ACTUALLY successfull by betabuxxing, not the best option but still. i knew u were going to write this though, this is semantics though.

As long as your cope doesn't interfere with my copes, cope all you want.
I don't do drugs either. Personally I find it idiotic to start an addictive expensive cope, but to each his own.

Fuck off pal, my male cousin died from opiates. I would be real nice if you died of AIDS by getting ass raped by a nigger.

Its The best cope for incels
Dont Do hard drugs tho. Weed and mdma will make your life better ngl ngl

weed is cope bro. im just tryina find any enjoyment i can out of life

drugs are a good cope in moderation. It's also lifefuel when normies become addicts and destroy their own lives