Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most divisive user (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date

Who is the most divisive user here?

• Napoleon De Geso

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Thoughtfulcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BlackPillPres

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • FastBananaCEO

• BummerDrummer

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Yeberito

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Animecel2D

• ScornedStoic

• Master

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Alright here are the options I got from everyone yesterday, decided to count napoleon since like half of the votes went to him since they probably didnt read that i was disqualifying him lol

ok we this thread kind of pointless now isn’t it

Why am I not on this list wtf

Everyone I know on here dislikes you ngl it isn’t even split. Brutal stuff
No way that's true. I know 6 users that think I'm dope

hard to chose btw drummer and pillpress. But I'd say drummer is the most divisive. Why is Scorned even on this list?

hard to chose btw drummer and pillpress. But I'd say drummer is the most divisive. Why is Scorned even on this list?
He nominated himself and I’ve occasionally seen people get mad at him so I put him on. Didnt expect him to get many votes tho since most like him I think

I am literally one of the oldest and most famous users since the beginning of r/incels noob. Loser. You filthy dog. I am a god

keep coping 4 me
You do know I've seen you right? I've seen your feminine movements? Your weak and pathetic and a tiny little faggot. Id easily hold you down and beat you tf up

@TheSecondComing

@FullTimeLoser Vs @BummerDrummer Death Match

I am literally one of the oldest and most famous users since the beginning of r/incels noob. Loser. You filthy dog. I am a god
You sound like an overcompensating larper lol

You sound like an overcompensating larper lol
I am literally a fucking well known user since 2016, can't over compensate when I'm a legend google humorlessbroad
@FullTimeLoser Vs @BummerDrummer Death Match
@BummerDrummer is literally a weak limp wrist soyboy, i'd do what I ever I wanted with him. He'd put his head down in fear infront of me and do as I say

I am literally a fucking well known user since 2016, can't over compensate when I'm a legend google humorlessbroad

@BummerDrummer is literally a weak limp wrist soyboy, i'd do what I ever I wanted with him. He'd put his head down in fear infront of me and do as I say
if you win against bummer then you would be part time loser instead since you won something

Well looks like i called it in ur thread yesterday

if you win against bummer then you would be part time loser instead since you won something
nah that would be like squashing a little ant and pretending i'm tough. He isn't even a man

this thread is shit because napoleon de geso is banned. sorry but it's the truth

i voted master

this thread is shit because napoleon de geso is banned. sorry but it's the truth

i voted master
I didnt want to include him tbh cuz i knew he would landslide win, in my nomination thread I said not to vote for him but no one read it so I caved and added him