Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most curries hard to work with compared to rice/whites

Are curries hard to work with?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I don't know if this is just me or others have same issue. Other curries I have found are always annoying as fuck to work with. They reply to messages slowly, arrive late good portion of the time. Straight up ignore you if you don't spam them or message their manager.

Might be because I have a muslim curry name meaning these majority Hindu curries look down on me. Not sure.

I had no problem with them when I was younger.

i hate curries. i have only seen them online so far and i pray it stays like that for the rest of my life

everytime i se a curry online i think of how they probably smell like disgusting food

Straight off the boat curries - yes, very hard to work with. Sneaky af, do everything half-assed, and favor their own
Curries born and raised in the US though have been OK in my experience

I notice the opposite with rice: foreign born are cool to work with, but American born and raised rice are jerks

I had the opposite experience tbh. The only friend I made at work was curry