Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Chads I know want to eventually settle down with girls who have had as few fuck partners as possible

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is what I find crazy with the whole slut culture thing that foids indulge in. It's counterintuitive to what they want. Every Chad in his late 20s and above I know is settled down with a girl who has had just 1 - 5 previous long term (usually also Chad) partners. I don't know any who have settled with any of the EXTREME whores who are fucking non stop unless it's for a short term fucking only type of relationship.

Chads KNOW that they can pick and choose and also KNOW that they are high value enough in foids eyes to be able to achieve the husband and wife life whenever they eventually decide to and while they are fucking they are also on the lookout for a girl who is wife material. This is NOT some average slut who fucks 3 Chads a weekend just by flat out offering her pussy on a plate to them and you can spot those bitches from a mile off so he can too.

Why the fuck would he stay with that when he can get a better looking foid who has had less fuck partners or alternatively just carry on fucking without a care in the world until one suitable shows up...if they ever do?

For example a Chad guy I know is going out with a girl who was with her ex Chad boyfriend from the age of 17 for 11 years before they split up...that's it. So he gets to chill out knowing that his girl hasn't seen more rod than a civil war musket from god knows who whereas normies have to settle with a below par foid who has had 10 years of cock 3 to 4 times a week.

So basically fuck and get dumped by Chads forever more, in turn destroying your chances with a long term Chad while your looksmatch stands at the side of the bar imagining his potential life with you realising he has no hope of it ever happening and becomes more depressed every weekend. Foid logic :feelsokman:

Real stacies don't have to fuck around a lot since they can get chads and chadlites to commit. Its the beckies who become whores for chad cock because pump and dump is all they are good for.

Real stacies don't have to fuck around a lot since they can get chads and chadlites to commit. Its the beckies who become whores for chad cock because pump and dump is all they are good for.
Exactly. Stacies normally find a Chad fast and then he stays with her for a while in my experience. Beckies and below are usually the hypersluts

This is what I find crazy with the whole slut culture thing that foids indulge in. It's counterintuitive to what they want. Every Chad in his late 20s and above I know is settled down with a girl who has had just 1 - 5 previous long term (usually also Chad) partners. I don't know any who have settled with any of the EXTREME whores who are fucking non stop unless it's for a short term fucking only type of relationship.

Chads KNOW that they can pick and choose and also KNOW that they are high value enough in foids eyes to be able to achieve the husband and wife life whenever they eventually decide to and while they are fucking they are also on the lookout for a girl who is wife material. This is NOT some average slut who fucks 3 Chads a weekend just by flat out offering her pussy on a plate to them and you can spot those bitches from a mile off so he can too.

Why the fuck would he stay with that when he can get a better looking foid who has had less fuck partners or alternatively just carry on fucking without a care in the world until one suitable shows up...if they ever do?

For example a Chad guy I know is going out with a girl who was with her ex Chad boyfriend from the age of 17 for 11 years before they split up...that's it. So he gets to chill out knowing that his girl hasn't seen more rod than a civil war musket from god knows who whereas normies have to settle with a below par foid who has had 10 years of cock 3 to 4 times a week.

So basically fuck and get dumped by Chads forever more, in turn destroying your chances with a long term Chad while your looksmatch stands at the side of the bar imagining his potential life with you realising he has no hope of it ever happening and becomes more depressed every weekend. Foid logic :feelsokman:
1. Don't expect women to be logical. Women don't care if its counterintuitive, the only thing that matters to women is "muh feels" and "muh tingles".

2. Most women are lying about their body count anyways, a lot of these Chads are wifing hoes without even knowing (JFL if you think any woman today that is getting married has less than 10 previous sex partners)

most of them ain't blackpilled (again, why they should be?), if they were they would only go for virgins, because they can choose. The difference between virgin girls and non virgin girls is like day and night.

:blackpill:

So true. Women are all about approval. Only sub-stacies need to give pussy to get it.

1. Don't expect women to be logical. Women don't care if its counterintuitive, the only thing that matters to women is "muh feels" and "muh tingles".

2. Most women are lying about their body count anyways, a lot of these Chads are wifing hoes without even knowing (JFL if you think any woman today that is getting married has less than 10 previous sex partners)
1. Not expecting anything from them tbh. I'm more pointing out their lack of logic and counterintuitive self defeating nature

2. If you would've said "non-Stacy women" I would've probably agreed. Not in my experience though. I know lots of foids who are Stacies and settle down with a Chad at 18 stay with him for a few years and another and another until they settle in their mid to late 20s. Basically a small number of Chads throughout their life. Hell I have a few Stacies like this in my own family. Chad is enough to settle a woman no problem in most cases. Problem is these type of women are limited to Chads only. If a normie or incel ever gets a foid she will be lying no doubt though.
most of them ain't blackpilled (again, why they should be?), if they were they would only go for virgins, because they can choose. The difference between virgin girls and non virgin girls is like day and night.
Ye to be honest I think most of them KNOW that they aren't settling a Chad so they just desperately offer pussy in the hope that alone will be enough to land him permanently which it clearly isn't otherwise she wouldn't be a slut ha.

Most women becoming sluts is basically the result of failed Chad chasing.

Last edited:
I know lots of foids who are Stacies and settle down with a Chad at 18 stay with him for a few years and another and another until they settle in their mid to late 20s. Basically a small number of Chads throughout their life.
Saying "lots" is pointless, if you think that's the norm even for stacies you are delusional. Especially in the age of tinder and easy money for women.

Women settle down with men because:
1. They want children
2. They need resources

Money comes easy to women today and women are having children a lot later in life, there's no reason for any woman to rush an settle down in these times when she can play the field and fuck Chad after Chad.

You seem to have this false belief that women are fucking Chads because they are trying to "lock him down" and get a life long partner, no, that's cope, women are fucking Chads because they want to get their brains fucked out by Chads.

Women aren't out here today looking to "settle down" in their 20's, not most women.

Saying "lots" is pointless, if you think that's the norm even for stacies you are delusional. Especially in the age of tinder and easy money for women.

Women settle down with men because:
1. They want children
2. They need resources

Money comes easy to women today and women are having children a lot later in life, there's no reason for any woman to rush an settle down in these times when she can play the field and fuck Chad after Chad.

You seem to have this false belief that women are fucking Chads because they are trying to "lock him down" and get a life long partner, no, that's cope, women are fucking Chads because they want to get their brains fucked out by Chads.

Women aren't out here today looking to "settle down" in their 20's, not most women.
This ^^^ comes from a lack of real life experience and it shows big time.

"Saying lots is pointless"..."not most women"... :feelsseriously:

"Women aren't out here today looking to "settle down" in their 20's, not most women."

They aren't looking to settle down because Chad ain't settling for them but for a Stacy with a lower body count he will. Get it? :feelsthink:

There are tonnes of sluts out there Stacy or otherwise but I'm talking about the end goal. The end goal for most women, whether it's in their teens, twenties or 30s is to settle down with the highest caliber man they can which is mostly based on looks. If a Stacy finds a true Chad and gets the sense that he will want to settle down you can bet your sweet cheeks that she would want to and if she doesn't there will be 5 more Stacies who will...that goes triple for average and below foids. Whether she is suitable for that long term and doesn't end up whoring again is another question of course but that's beside the point which like I said is that foids whoring is counterintuitive to them landing a long term Chad at any point.

Again like I said most slutting comes from foids trying to land a Chad and then him moving onto the next girl because she never met his standards so she moves onto the next Chad before getting ditched by him...rinse and repeat. Stacies can land him and stay with him.

Last edited:
For marriage, virgin or nothing.

Do you not realise the only virgin girls are 14 and younger? No adult man can get virgin girls.

Lol ok bud

1. Most is an assertion of a majority, "lots" is vague and disingenuous, its like saying "plenty", what someone considers "a lot" or "plenty" is relative, "most" is not relative, it means the majority. That's why saying "lots" is pointless.

Why don't you give a rough number percentage of what you mean by "lots", you won't because you know what you're saying is bullshit lol.

2. The stats are on my side, so I don't even know why you're arguing this right now, you just look ridiculous.

They aren't looking to settle down because Chad ain't settling for them but for a Stacy with a lower body count he will. Get it? :feelsthink:
Yeah I get it, you're delusional.

There are tonnes of sluts out there Stacy or otherwise but I'm talking about the end goal. The end goal for most women, whether it's in their teens, twenties or 30s is to settle down with the highest caliber man they can which is mostly based on looks. If a Stacy finds a true Chad and gets the sense that he will want to settle down you can bet your sweet cheeks that she would want to and if she doesn't there will be 5 more Stacies who will...that goes triple for average and below foids. Whether she is suitable for that long term and doesn't end up whoring again is another question of course but that's beside the point which like I said is that foids whoring is counterintuitive to them landing a long term Chad at any point.
You are trying to apply logic and reason to women. Women's thoughts and behaviors are way more erratic than that. They could "fall out of love" with that Chad and go for a new Chad on a whim, JFL if you think women are rationalizing their life choices like men do. You are taking your male way of thinking and projecting it onto women in the sense of "if I was a woman this is what I would do".

No, if you were a woman you wouldn't have any sense at all, you'd do whatever you FEEL like, and at one moment that might be TEMPORARILY settling down with Chad when you are young, but then you'll start thinking you didn't get to "live your life" and you go back out to play the field.

With all the options available today pretty much all women have the delusion that they'll be able to "have it all":
Career
Chad
Children

Once again, I'm talking about most (the majority of) women

Again like I said most slutting comes from foids trying to land a Chad and then him moving onto the next girl because she never met his standards so she moves onto the next Chad before getting ditched by him...rinse and repeat. Stacies can land him and stay with him.
"Women actually want to be virgins for marriage, they just can't pin down the guy they truly want :feelstastyman:"

Sure, sure, I understand lol

This is some new level of cope, you've found a way to project "patriarchal constructs" onto women's psyche and rationalize why it doesn't work out in their favor.

Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

The much simpler conclusion is that they simply want to fuck men that are attractive to them and arouse them, but hey, believe what you want.

This argument is pointless, some levels of delusion can't be reasoned with lol.

Last edited:
A pedophile can only get them. :лул:
To get a virgin girl you need to be the same age as her, they don't exist after age 14 and I doubt anyone here is 14 or less

To get a virgin girl you need to be the same age as her, they don't exist after age 14 and I doubt anyone here is 14 or less
Many nations sell their girls, you can just buy her, but it's cruel.:подумайте:

Lol ok bud
I know it's ok :smonk:

1. Most is an assertion of a majority, "lots" is vague and disingenuous, its like saying "plenty", what someone considers "a lot" or "plenty" is relative, "most" is not relative, it means the majority. That's why saying "lots" is pointless.
Pointless semantics as usual haha. Most is an ASSUMPTION of a majority too which is more disingenuous in this case. CLAIMING your own random assumption/cope of foids not wanting Chad is a majority is the same as CNN saying most white people people are White Supremacists. Your own personal assumptions/copes aren't facts, they are usually vague failed generalisations that intentionally go against the Incel grain which you class as facts and then rage when they get shot down rather than becoming educated by more experienced minds.

Yeah I get it, you're delusional.
Nah that's just the rage kicking in again. Why bother trying to debate on here when you end up leaving salty every time? I've never seen it go any different in all the years you've been on here.

Once again, I'm talking about most (the majority of) women
"Once again I'm applying my own cope/assumption to the majority of women based on my zero experience and some studies conducted on university campuses of foids opinions about totally not wanting Chad that I'm taking as gospel"...fixed it for you :feelsokman:

"Women actually want to be virgins for marriage, they just can't pin down the guy they truly want :feelstastyman:"
Well I can't educate you if you don't read points. I said that in my opinion a lot of foids becoming whores is the result of them fucking Chad after Chad and in a lot of cases that is an attempt to LTR a Chad which fails therefore increasing her whore numbers each time making her less viable as an LTR for a Chad and so on. Stacies will be able to LTR Chads much easier so would feasibly have lower body counts in a lot of cases although Stacies can certainly be whores too but that's a whole other debate. "Virgin" was never mentioned but nice try :feelsseriously:

But wait, isn't the basis of your argument here that :-

"Most foids wouldn't want to LTR a Chad bro. Some are saving themselves for a good guy like me...honest"

THIS ^^^ is your male brain coping and holding onto the hope that they won't settle with a Chad so will still be available for you. That's literally a cope and a dangerous one. A bluepilled one no less. Let go of that.

No, if you were a woman you wouldn't have any sense at all, you'd do whatever you FEEL like, and at one moment that might be TEMPORARILY settling down with Chad when you are young, but then you'll start thinking you didn't get to "live your life" and you go back out to play the field.
Ah well I never specified non-temporary settling down did I? Nor did I claim that foids don't act on emotions and lack sense as it is their emotions that drive them to want a relationship with a Chad only so once again you are arguing with yourself. Settling down i.e. Long Term Relationship can be months long, years long or lifelong and if they do settle down that would require them WANTING to LTR a Chad which kind of proves my argument that a lot of foids want to LTR a Chad :feelsokman:

This argument is pointless, some levels of delusion can't be reasoned with lol.
Well yes it is because you've basically just conceded my point just now :hax: You say this every time though. You start off in high horse and pretending to be HighIQ mode and end up in raging "fuck this I'm going home!" 12 year old mode. I agree...why do you bother? :feelshaha:Just try to chill out and take it as a lesson rather than raging :feelsokman:

Last edited:

It makes sense. It would be cucked to settle down with a foid that had sex with your friends.

"Women aren't out here today looking to "settle down" in their 20's, not most women."

In short. All foids are sluts but Staceys are less because they can access to top notch men.

Last edited:
Chads have no choice either. When women want it, they want it.
If one Chad decides to be benevolent and honorable, do the right thing and not fuck a hundred whores, the next Chad will do it for him.

Juggernaut Law

Facts. it amazes me when I hear copes about a "near" virgin. Every guy who has a mom or sister has probably experienced "trickle-truth". Why any guy would believe a single word out a foids mouth regarding her sex life, amazes me. Normies have no idea that there is an underground sex network happening all around them. If a girl is older than 15, there is 0 chance she is a virgin unless she has VERY strict parents HINT: even THEY aren't virgins, I know some of those girls.

:feelsthink::feelsthink:

its unreal how accurate and to the point us inc[UWSL]els are without experiencing love. Normies don't know this shit despite being in relationships. We are the only high IQ people when it comes to women. Literally everyone else is clueless. [/UWSL]

stupid bluepilled thread, chads are the biggest foid worshippers and have no problem with dating used up sluts

I knew a religion maxxed chad that rejected anything but a virgin.