Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most chads are women respecting cucks

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
A lot of people here spread the view that chads are abusive misogynists that treat foids like crap

But most are the opposite. They're bluepilled cucks that respect women.

Accept this fresh blackpill i cooked up in my basement

In public yeah, but behind closed doors not really. You can't have an ego like that and not feel above women

A lot of people here spread the view that chads are abusive misogynists that treat foids like crap

But most are the opposite. They're bluepilled cucks that respect women.

Accept this fresh blackpill i cooked up in my basement
Wrong much of the violence against women is committed by intimate partner. And the rapists are almost never incels.

No they're not, they simply get away with it because they're Chad.

Wrong much of the violence against women is committed by intimate partner. And the rapists are almost never incels.
Not by chads though.

Its mostly thugmaxed normies that commit domestic violence
No they're not, they simply get away with it because they're Chad.
This is cope to suggest chad holds our views. Its a form of chad worship.

Chads are probably just as blackpilled as us since they see foids for what they truly are. Saw a court case on People's Court where the judge threw the defendant out because he said the plaintiff kept coming back for sex and said something about foids all being the same. LMAO.

Women disagree.

900px Facial sexual dimorphism

Where did i say they hold our views? they are simply blackpilled subconsciously.
Most people are subconsciously blackpilled to a degree

What is this and how does it disprove what i said

And why does their opinion mean anythin
It's a chart rating attractiveness and enemy/friend ratings on various levels of masculinity from a study.

I don't get the obsession with people who come on here and try to argue that Chad has a "better personality" (which is what you're trying to do from a different POV). It's quite suspicious to me.

Clearly you aren't blackpilled and don't understand how looks interact with "personality." Because guys with hunter eyes like lions and big jaws are nice guy cucks. You seem to not understand that many people are what they look like.

Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

You see that guy above he surely does look like a woman worshiping cuck.

It's important because despite the public lying they do they know where the true danger for them lies. We also have many studies that prove that ugly guys have a better "personality."

The average Chad is cheating, pumping-and-dumping, is sexually aggressive/breaks boundraries, etc at a minimum. Where exactly do you think they get the idea that "all men are trash/cheaters" from? Just lol.

It's a chart rating attractiveness and enemy/friend ratings on various levels of masculinity from a study.

I don't get the obsession with people who come on here and try to argue that Chad has a "better personality" (which is what you're trying to do from a different POV). It's quite suspicious to me.

Clearly you aren't blackpilled and don't understand how looks interact with "personality." Because guys with hunter eyes like lions and big jaws are nice guy cucks. You seem to not understand that many people are what they look like.

View attachment 283808

You see that guy above he surely does look like a woman worshiping cuck.

It's important because despite the public lying they do they know where the true danger for them lies. We also have many studies that prove that ugly guys have a better "personality."

The average Chad is cheating, pumping-and-dumping, is sexually aggressive/breaks boundraries, etc at a minimum. Where exactly do you think they get the idea that "all men are trash/cheaters" from? Just lol.
That's not a chad thats a tyrone

they need to die anyway (in total war: shogun 2 fall of the samurai)

Why wouldn't they respect women? women give them sex and positive reinforcement their whole lives.

No,most Chads ı know hate women openly and even call them snakes.

Most chads just see women as holes and that's it.

The normies and below are whom act like cucks to women because they have no interaction with them.

Why wouldn't they respect women? women give them sex and positive reinforcement their whole lives.
Superiority complex. it's not necessarily hate. But all chads see themselves above women.

Bro just because you went out of the basement yesterday and hanged out with one or two of your Chad friends and they treated some women nicely out in public doesn't mean they worship women. They know their way around them and what they should be saying to get in the toilets' pants.

Women love it when Chad acts 'nice' and the Chads are aware of this. Since they get ignored, trampled on and abused by those high value males often, seeing them act well sometimes is a huge pleasure boost that makes them very prone to getting undressed for them.

Bro just because you went out of the basement yesterday and hanged out with one or two of your Chad friends and they treated some women nicely out in public doesn't mean they worship women. They know their way around them and what they should be saying to get in the toilets' pants.

Women love it when Chad acts 'nice' and the Chads are aware of this. Since they get ignored, trampled on and abused by those high value males often, seeing them act well sometimes is a huge pleasure boost that makes them very prone to getting undressed for them.
Greycel genocide when

Greycel genocide when
Respond to my points you degenerate. It's toilets who do personal attacks. By the way your account is literally made 1 week before mine.

foids have allways liked the bad boys, everyone fucking knows that. the thing is that with the empowerement of women by femicunts things have become very dangerous for men, even for chads, son now chads are submisive and pretend they defend woman. It happened to me, in a bar a chad wich is almost a ganster hiting another men who replied to a feminist just becuse the braindead chad has wach it on the TV a lot of times that all men have to defend all women at all cost all the time ... pathetic, but the reallity nowadays

Chad can hate women all he wants he’d still get laid

Respond to my points you degenerate. It's toilets who do personal attacks. By the way your account is literally made 1 week before mine.
Why the fuck would I take anything a smelly greycel says seriously. Why don't you eat my feces.

Why the fuck would I take anything a smelly greycel says seriously. Why don't you eat my feces.
replace greycel with incel and it's an IT argument. Hypocrite.