Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most Chads are Stupid and Bluepilled

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
A lot of Chads are douchebags and slay different girls every week, but a large percentage of them are very bluepilled and waste their potential big time.

I've noticed that most Chads aren't the slayers you guys make them to be, they could be, but they are stupid and have a very bluepilled way of thinking, so they are not. They're often times not exposed to blackpill at all. They don't realize their potential, and they think girls are attracted to their personality and not their looks. They are often also moralists and they waste up so much potential it's disgusting. They don't fully enjoy life as they should be.

They usually waste their potential by tying up with a girl often times uglier than them in years long relationships. I've noticed this from examples in my surroundings.

Also just look at how many good looking actors/models in their 40s marry a really used up ugly whore in her 30s, It's so much wasted potential it's crazy. They could slay a different prime JB every day or at least marry some Stacy model in her 20s.

I've also noticed this from billionaires on Forbes list, 90% of rich billionaires are married to some old hag, while they could be fucking a different prime JB every single day with their money. A big percentage of them are also cucks and liberals/moralists as well. They don't fully enjoy their money and throw it away to charities.

So imagine this, some incel with all this blackpill knowledge ascends, well he can basically conquer life and enjoy it 1000% better than an average natural-born Chad, or if an incel somehow makes a lot of money, he will surely enjoy it more than an average billionaire cuck.

TLDR:
Ascended Incel > Natural Chad

I hope the chads on this forum read this

Chads don't care about any philosophical ideology because their lives are simply too good.
It's only when their access to prime Stacy pussy is hindered when they actually start to care.

Chads don't care about any philosophical ideology because their lives are simply too good.
It's only when their access to prime Stacy pussy is hindered when they actually start to care.

But why would they be in a LTR with girls lower than their looksmatch? Some of them are legit like in 3 years long LTR with ugly girls. It's 3 years of wasted time and potential.

Water also wet

But why would they be in a LTR with girls lower than their looksmatch? Some of them are legit like in 3 years long LTR with ugly girls. It's 3 years of wasted time and potential.
They're too stupid to realize why.
Only big brain nibbas like us can understand the blackpill

In my experience they are more blackpilled than most guys because they actually see the true nature of women better than everyone else. Just listen to what rappers say about women JFL.

This. They live in euphoria, just as anyone who fulfills their sexual role does.

The Chad bluepill :chad:
The virgin blackpill :incel:

Sad but true :feelsrope:

In my experience they are more blackpilled than most guys because they actually see the true nature of women better than everyone else. Just listen to what rappers say about women JFL.

Idk, depends on location, all Chads I know are bluepilled. Btw, how do you explain GL actors like Momoa or Somerhalder marrying way bellow their looksmatch? And they're just the top of my head.
They're too stupid to realize why.
Only big brain nibbas like us can understand the blackpill

That's why I said ascended Chad > natural Chad.
Because we have so much knowledge it's crazy.

A lot of Chads are douchebags and slay different girls every week, but a large percentage of them are very bluepilled and waste their potential big time.

I've noticed that most Chads aren't the slayers you guys make them to be, they could be, but they are stupid and have a very bluepilled way of thinking, so they are not. They're often times not exposed to blackpill at all. They don't realize their potential, and they think girls are attracted to their personality and not their looks. They are often also moralists and they waste up so much potential it's disgusting. They don't fully enjoy life as they should be.

They usually waste their potential by tying up with a girl often times uglier than them in years long relationships. I've noticed this from examples in my surroundings.

Also just look at how many good looking actors/models in their 40s marry a really used up ugly whore in her 30s, It's so much wasted potential it's crazy. They could slay a different prime JB every day or at least marry some Stacy model in her 20s.

I've also noticed this from billionaires on Forbes list, 90% of rich billionaires are married to some old hag, while they could be fucking a different prime JB every single day with their money. A big percentage of them are also cucks and liberals/moralists as well. They don't fully enjoy their money and throw it away to charities.

So imagine this, some incel with all this blackpill knowledge ascends, well he can basically conquer life and enjoy it 1000% better than an average natural-born Chad, or if an incel somehow makes a lot of money, he will surely enjoy it more than an average billionaire cuck.

TLDR:
Ascended Incel > Natural Chad
Giving money to charity isn’t wasting it

Idk, depends on location, all Chads I know are bluepilled. Btw, how do you explain GL actors like Momoa or Somerhalder marrying way bellow their looksmatch? And they're just the top of my head.

That's why I said ascended Chad > natural Chad.
Because we have so much knowledge it's crazy.
Well I feel hollywood chads are more bluepilled because they basically have to be liberal beyond hell in order to not be considered a nazi. But the average fratboy? :feelsgah:

Giving money to charity isn’t wasting it

Well, depends on the charity. Giving money to the charities they are currently giving is just wasting it in my opinion
Or I could understand maybe giving 1% to the charity and the rest to your offsprings instead of giving 99% to the charities and 1% to your offsprings.

Why the fuck would you want chads to become slayers??? the reason hypergamy is rampant in the first place is the low standards and high availability of chads!, if chads suddenly stopped dating anyone below 10% less than them, we'd suddenly see a massive market change in our favor