Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most Chads are spoiled and sheltered. And having a family that gives you that treatment is the only redemption from being beta otherwise.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
But most Chads get pampered by society, and people.
But most of them come from wasp families that are permissive, and on top of society.
Being around underclass average looking whites who masculine maxx do the opposite effect on women in most cases.
The majority (based on common research, and empirical intuition) come from well to do families. And if you dispute this you're part of the issue.
I hate underclass normie whites. Be blackpilled and do the world a service.

I do not dispute it. You're right

I do not dispute it. You're right
Chad has no real fighting ability. Women want the regality of simply being above in social terms. The halo of being a man's man is dead, and with the majority of masculine practices fading, or being put in pocket niches like sports, and mogging outdoors mostly is just chads going about their day, then women will choose men based on looks and no real fighting ability will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back