Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Chads are ENFP

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
When it comes to personality types, most of the guys that constantly get laid are ENFPs... if you're a INFP/INFJ you're basically an incel.

If you have F in there, that's some sissy foid shit

That shit is horoscope tier. What matters is your face and height.

I don't even know half of these personality types because I don't bother to care. I honestly think people who take those personality tests are people trying to make themselves "special" in some way even though in reality they're just another mediocre cog in the machine that is society.

That shit is horoscope tier. What matters is your face and height.
^
I don't even know half of these personality types because I don't bother to care. I honestly think people who take those personality tests are people trying to make themselves "special" in some way even though in reality they're just another mediocre cog in the machine that is society.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Myers-briggs is a fucking meme made by two foids

I'm a STRONG INFP....which means I have an amazing imagination and no real life. (plz kill me)

introversion is a meme. If you don't like socializing it's because you're too weird/ugly to get positive reinforcement from others.

I am ENFP still no chad because of

F A C E
A
C
E

i wouldn't be intp if i had chad face/height

basically personality is a meme

What about if you're like me. I'm an INTJ and INTP. I've sometimes been described as an ENTJ interpersonally.

When it comes to personality types, most of the guys that constantly get laid are ENFPs... if you're a INFP/INFJ you're basically an incel.
if you’re following this shit in general, you’re probably an incel. chads don’t care about personality types because foids don’t care about personality

Well put.

this nbti nonsense is such cope