Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Most brutal mogging I ever had...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
This happened in 1998 or so...

Long story short I was oneitis over this one foid and she was into this Chad who was the team captain of the basketball team. Obviously genetically superior and he often got compared to Michael Jordan.

I challenged this Chad to 1v1 basketball and I was completely dominated. Not even a fight. Like predator and prey. In front of a crowd of about 20 people watching.

I was totally brutally mogged. Humiliated.

This foid was giggling and laughing at my total destruction and humiliation. Serves me right for even daring to write her love letters and try multiple times to ask her out. Right?

Every time I think about this brutal mogging I'm pumped to gymcel and do knuckle push ups minimum.

You only lose if you give up on life and rope. I'm still here in 2019. :)

You're an oldcel. Once you're past an age where there is no way to get fresh cunt even if you look good, it's time to quit life.

JFL @ challenging Tyrone to basketball, this is like a romcom from the 90's but with a blackpilled ending.

Just duelmaxx like Pushkin instead of playing basketball 1 v 1

Congrats on making it this far after that brutal mogging