Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most brutal mog I have ever come across.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240816 220754
The Ricecel simply Never stood a chance.

@Chang Longwang
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar

literally glowing this has too be photoshop?

Today I saw a cumskin that was a pure blonde and had A10 eyes, but he was 5'5.

Can still slay in the Philippines.

Saw one yesterday with a girlfriend but he was 6'5, MTN face.

Yeah he was a HTN so he can slay ethnic pussy at least, but his pure white bloodline ends with him.
How is that pure white? Being blonde doesn't necessarily, mean he has to be German/Nordic. There's even sandnigger blonde-blue eyed people. This boy is gazan and has no white DNA.

View: https://youtu.be/B3xAGZBID8A?si=Xhqn1ULwgUBNP4HB

The guy you saw could have even been Northern Italian, they are usually, short I think.
@DarkStar

I once saw an arab with a10 eyes and reddish brown curly hair but he was also around 5'5.

Kind of looks like me as a kid except I don't got slant eyes, I got dem chinese fella cheekbones.

I know this pic it’s from the 1940s. hope the Chad died in the Vietnam war while to ricecel ascended.

He didn't shower enough

The mog begins young

I know this pic it’s from the 1940s. hope the Chad died in the Vietnam war while to ricecel ascended.
1940???. @wasted12years see I told you, chads alreday had jawlines as kids back then.

How is that pure white? Being blonde doesn't necessarily, mean he has to be German/Nordic. There's even sandnigger blonde-blue eyed people. This boy is gazan and has no white DNA.

View: https://youtu.be/B3xAGZBID8A?si=Xhqn1ULwgUBNP4HB

The guy you saw could have even been Northern Italian, they are usually, short I think.
@DarkStar

Yeah that's true

Many , including relatives from there I have, are Alpinid racially which usually is short.

The mog begins young
Pretty sure 3 month old kids can tell ugly faces apart from good looking faces. Not only does that show that looking starts young, it also shows hatred of uglies is biologically ingrained into humans for weeding out subhuman genes. Uglies can't even enjoy the innocence of a baby's smile

Many , including relatives from there I have, are Alpinid racially which usually is short.
Imagine, being blonde and Blue eyed only to end up being 5'5, that must be so brutal.

Pretty sure 3 month old kids can tell ugly faces apart from good looking faces. Not only does that show that looking starts young, it also shows hatred of uglies is biologically ingrained into humans for weeding out subhuman genes. Uglies can't even enjoy the innocence of a baby's smile
Yep. Absolutely brutal