Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most brutal military mog

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★

JFL so much cope in the comments from manlets.....

Most people I see in the military are at least chadlite tier

Image result for banderas gif

It's over for pizzacels.

"I can't really think of an advantage of being tall at all really." i wish i could cope this hard

People from the dinaric alps are the tallest people in the world, this is no surprise. They mog everyone around them.

I bet the females who saw this image now know where they are traveling to this summer

Lmfao at the coping people in the comment.

JFL at the massive coper saying, "It's the boots br0, the boots are making them taller"

lower centre of gravity brah

People from the dinaric alps are the tallest people in the world, this is no surprise. They mog everyone around them.

I bet the females who saw this image now know where they are traveling to this summer
Italy experiences massive decrease in female tourists and Croatia gets more.

This is why Italians weren't considered white in America until recently.

J F L

-According to data collected in the Great War, every inch of height gave you additional chance of survival.
-Recruits in the U.S military are more likely to suffer depression and anxiety if they're below average height.
-Militaries traditionally gave deference to taller officers, Napoleon was consigned to the Artillery for this reason.

supreme cope

The Croats also look a lot more Aryan/white. It's shocking to me just how swarthy Italians can be. A lot of them would not look out of place in India or Pakistan.

This guy is 100 percent Italian. His name is literally Luigi.

Well i preffer to be healthy over being tall,but being tall makes you feel better and that makes achieving happiness easier so :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: LOL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I live in Croatia. JFL it's so fucking over.

Coping manlets always makes me laugh

According to data collected in the Great War, every inch of height gave you additional chance of survival.
that really makes me wonder, why the effect is so strong to counter being a bigger target and even reverse it

that really makes me wonder, why the effect is so strong to counter being a bigger target and even reverse it

Here's the study I'm referring to, I came across it a few months ago.

TL;DR: superior genetics wins again

Tfw joined military to get mogged

the war is a natural selection.not surprised

Why are the italians so tiny? I know the height of the average roman was 5'5, but that was 2000 years ago.

Italy experiences massive decrease in female tourists and Croatia gets more.
in other reports the already stagnant economy of Italy and Greecea takes a hit on their renowned tourism sector while unlikely countries like Croatia have emerged as a new holiday destination for specially college aged woman.

In Croatia reporter taking interviews of some fat disgusting hair dyed Californian valley girl:
Interviewer: So what made you choose ?
Amerimutt Roastie: Uhhh ya see the kulcha, the fawd, dey nature and most importantly the pepoh (she means the Chads)

And these feminist are asking for woman to be in military. They are shorter, skinnier, less muscle mass and top it off with lesser iq. Literally sitting ducks for enemy forces.

Last edited:
And these feminist are asking for woman to be in military. They are shorter, skinnier, less muscle mass and top it off with lesser iq. Literally sitting ducks for enemy forces.

Of course, the overwhelming majority of military roles are not directly fighting, even back then a lot of troops were posted to construction battalions and supply units. Something we have to remember in WWI is that 98% of combatants never fired in anger at the enemy, most never saw them.
I can think of a few rationalisations for why the shorter soldiers got killed. For example shorter people tend to come from lower income families (poor nutrition), and they had no hope of getting officer positions, or say making their way through influence into less dangerous positions, and were relegated to front-line combat, there's the public school infantryman stereotype we see.
But there does seem to be some correlation even if it isn't causation.

Makes me rage everytime I think about fucking my genetic potential with a retarded diet and borderline starvation as a child, my father is a good 5-7cm taller than me.

Guess which one of these two is a bad ass Delta force operator currently enjoying his retirement and which one got killed by friendly fire

The Croats also look a lot more Aryan/white. It's shocking to me just how swarthy Italians can be. A lot of them would not look out of place in India or Pakistan.

View attachment 99251

This guy is 100 percent Italian. His name is literally Luigi.
There's a big difference between South and North Italians. In the North they look pretty white m8. I've been there

This level of coping shouldn't be real

Redditors are the worst people on the planet

Southeners were always short. Croatians are Slav barbarian chads who have razed the Rome and Just left not even burning it lol.
Thats why enrique Iglesias is Such a cunt-wetter - he is ugly as fuck but he is Spanish and tall what males him exceptional. Bitches like unique stuff.