Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal most brutal blackpilling 4cuck threads of all time

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
for me it will always be this one rebuke thread. it's like a hard slap to put you back in your place, your reality, there's no coming back after reading it.

View: https://imgur.com/a/AQy9247

not reading that suifuel

The entire site is blackpilling. Look at how far the quality of posts has declined ever since it was flooded with normies, foids, and maga boomers.

When being Chad is still not easy enough

It's brutal, you can always refer back to it when you're wondering what the hell went wrong.

When being Chad is still not easy enough

View attachment 691759
just guessing could be wrong no cope, but he's probably a midget manlet. these kind of fags always struggle with their frustration about how their superior looks aren't getting them any foids and they can't admit that their height is the problem because of their superior looks-induced ego, so they start getting in touch with their feminine side and embrace being the petite bottom fags like the utter faggot copers they are

just guessing could be wrong no cope, but he's probably a midget manlet. these kind of fags always struggle with their frustration about how their superior looks aren't getting them any foids and they can't admit that their height is the problem because of their superior face induced ego, so they start getting in touch with their feminine side and embrace being the petite bottom fags like the utter faggot copers they are
200.gif

Brutal now imagine brutal it’d be if @Emba made that considering what at the time, he was 51
I bet he's got some tales to tell about missed youth and failure to launch.
always, always brutal when you remember that you're young, in your supposed "peak" and you're living like that. such threads are like a fortune teller for your future, a grim reminder that this is how you will live for the rest of your life :blackpill:
Yeah, I'm fast approaching my thirties and already feeling a sense of loss over my twenties. You hear all these tales of peoples twenties being wild and how they met their wife etc whilst some of us remember more about what happened online than offline.

I have never visited 4chan but I can tell it used to be great since most of our memes and lingo is originated from there
Sometimes I go on an archive to find my posts from years ago and am saddened to see how far it has fallen.
Now it's just variations of the same exact concepts created years ago. Not too different from this website.

worth mentioning cuckditt FTM tranny threads, although hillarious seeing foids going trannymode to become males and seethe about the experience, it encapsulates a sad and grim reality for low value men