Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most brutal Blackpill video I have ever seen

The peoples Drive to belong "

You Like to associate yourself with literal Bots ? No compassion , No harmony and that are Just corrupt ?

Fucking KEK

Brutal. Why is his personality not helping him? His hair is also fresh.

Probably thought he could be like Hasbulla :feelskek:

Couldn't finish it cuz of the cringe but I feel sorry for this guy. He tried to normiemaxx by being a bully and trying to get status by being a jokester but it's not going to work. Oh man. I feel bad about myself at 5'6, but I would've been roped if I was this guy.

JFL at a literal midget bullying another midget and thinking he's superior and one of the guys, so delusional nobody there really sees him as anything serious. Does he think these people are going to hang around and still be there in 5 years? The other little person he was trying to feel superior over would probably still be there in 5 years if he ended up being friends whilst the normies fade and peel away. Only funny part was when he inadvertently tripped over the product shelf in his bear costume and wasn't jestering that on purpose.

Last edited:
He just need to improve his pERsonality

Anyone else realize that he is constantly on his toes? subconsciously he must think his got normie height kek. I would've roped in his postion i think:dafuckfeels:

Fuck this is so brutal. This video makes me rethink my mentality tbh. This guy can't do fucking anything, he can't even go ER, he can't insult anyone, he's dead basically. Anything he does, there is not point in that. Every fakecel should watch this

watched the whole thing, that was really hard to watch

Probably thought he could be like Hasbulla :feelskek:
Hasbullah is blonde and looks like a cute toddler. This guy just looks like a mexica adult man with short legs.

Just be baby theory

From the comments:

This reminds me of my early years in highschool. I'm 6'2 now but I wasn't nearly as tall during my early teenage years. I would joke about and ridicule others just so I wouldn't become the primary target of actual bullies. It was such a toxic environment.

Jestermaxxing prevented me from getting beaten up by the real bullies, but I did lose my self-respect in the process, and it took a while to get it back. The funny thing is that the mere reality of me growing to 6'2 changed the way people treated me, even if inside I was still an insecure teenage loser. I was actually surprised that girls were interested in me, because inside I still felt like that jestermaxxing loser, but to the outside world I was now a tall dude. My looks didn't match my self-esteem until I actually started to act like a man and own my identity. It all went uphill from there.

That being said, I did know some short dudes who fared better than I did during their teenage years through sheer confidence and gym + statusmaxxing, although I'm pretty sure they would have a hard time on Tinder nowadays. I guess they were lucky online dating wasn't really a thing back then. In my view, the black pill is a close approximation of reality. It's like a description of reality analogous to Newtonian mechanics: sufficiently accurate to describe and predict everyday reality, but not absolutely true across the entire spectrum of human experience. The black pill should not be religiously worshiped. Rather, it should be treated as a generally accurate description of reality.

he can't insult anyone, he's dead basically. Anything he does, there is not point in that. Every fakecel should watch this
A situation many manlets find themselves in. The main point of height is being able to look strong and stand up for yourself. It's a deterrent, like poison dart frogs dangerous colour. It keeps predators away. Tallcels should be grateful.

A situation many manlets find themselves in. The main point of height is being able to look strong and stand up for yourself. It's a deterrent, like poison dart frogs dangerous colour. It keeps predators away. Tallcels should be grateful.
Yep, tallcels have it the best. They are not prey unlike manlets who only experience pity or humiliation

this guy made a joke out of himself just for the video, i couldn't have enough self esteem to do that