Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most bluepillers I have seen on the forum

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 6 LI

Was the Jew York shooter an incel? Why are we getting so many bluepillers. Kinda scary ngl :feelswhere::feelsbaton:

They want to know what us stinky inkwells are upto

Fuck you bluepillers. We have nothing to do with that ugly nigger.

Last edited:
GIVE ME ALL THESE NORMIES I AM FUCKING MARTYR I CAN BLOW UP MYSELF JUST TO TAKE THEM WITH ME TO HELL BECAUSE LIVING AS AN INCEL IS MUCH WORSE THAN HELL. IT IS FUCKING NIGHTMARE YOU BETTER WATCH OUT NORMIE WHEN I GET OUT OF STORMY YOU FOCKING NORMIE I WILL RAPE ALL OF THEM FUCKING SULPHURIC ACID INTO THESE SEX HAVERS KINKY STINKY SLOPPY FUCKING DAMN VILE NASTY GROSS RELENTLESS WHORES AND 10$ SNOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (IN VIDEO GAME)

-------------------------------------------->:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
:lul:

GIVE ME ALL THESE NORMIES I AM FUCKING MARTYR I CAN BLOW UP MYSELF JUST TO TAKE THEM WITH ME TO HELL BECAUSE LIVING AS AN INCEL IS MUCH WORSE THAN HELL. IT IS FUCKING NIGHTMARE YOU BETTER WATCH OUT NORMIE WHEN I GET OUT OF STORMY YOU FOCKING NORMIE I WILL RAPE ALL OF THEM FUCKING SULPHURIC ACID INTO THESE SEX HAVERS KINKY STINKY SLOPPY FUCKING DAMN VILE NASTY GROSS RELENTLESS WHORES AND 10$ SNOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes::heart::blackpill::blackpill: