Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most bluepill and redpill advice seems to work best with younger girls (18-20).

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★
I wonder, was hypergamy and inceldom much less common in olden days because girls used to marry younger (18 and 19 years old), which meant that those girls ended up becoming attached to their husbands?

Not to mention that they were all virgins and died with a body count of 1.

I wonder, was hypergamy and inceldom much less common in olden days because girls used to marry younger (18 and 19 years old), which meant that those girls ended up becoming attached to their husbands?
Yes
Was it also because girls married young, thus becoming attached to their husbands?

Yes. That's the JBFpill

no GrAY none of it works

Yes

Yes. That's the JBFpill
Just be First makes sense.

Realistically, couldn’t an incel guy just get a good career, earn good money, and work on his personality and social skills so by his late twenties, he’ll be able to get a hot 19 or 20 year old girl?

Realistically, couldn’t an incel guy just get a good career, earn good money, and work on his personality and social skills so by his late twenties, he’ll be able to get a hot 19 or 20 year old girl?
Todays 19-20year old girls have 10+ bodycount

I wouldn't say hot, but looksmatched

Todays 19-20year old girls have 10+ bodycount
True. Most of them.

I live in a part of Utah (I’ll move out soon) where there’s still some conservative girls. Mainly Mormon.

Ideally, I’d say these places are best for trying to find a traditional wife.

What does that mean?
Bild 2024 08 07 014133541

Not to mention that they were all virgins and died with a body count of 1.
We are not living in that era anymore dude. Nowadays this doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back