Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most blackpilling moment I ever had

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Foid who I was sending romantic messages to randomly sent me a vid of her yelling "PUSSY" AT TTHE TOP OF HER LUNGS WHILE A A BUNCH OF FOIDS LAUGHED IN THE BACK OF THE CAR WHILE RAP MUSIC WAS PLAYING.
bros be honest what do u think happened after she sent me this.....

I want to rope this stays in my memory

truly one of the most blackpilling moments of all time

I'm just glad I never got sent videos of them getting blown out on video. One whore posted pics of her and her boyfriend in the shower though, which put the nail in the coffin for my beliefs in the BP.

I'm just glad I never got sent videos of them getting blown out on video. One whore posted pics of her and her boyfriend in the shower though, which put the nail in the coffin for my beliefs in the BP.
Re read my shit again I thought I was IN LOVE with this foid then she sends me shit like this. ITS OVER I DONT THINK U GUYS GET HOW MUCH THIS MADE ME GIVE UP ON LOVE

Re read my shit again I thought I was IN LOVE with this foid then she sends me shit like this. ITS OVER I DONT THINK U GUYS GET HOW MUCH THIS MADE ME GIVE UP ON LOVE
True, that is pretty brutal man. This is why it's best to show no mercy to these whores. They made their bed, so they can lie in it.

True, that is pretty brutal man. This is why it's best to show no mercy to these whores. They made their bed, so they can lie in it.
What does she look like?

I still love her that's the sad part
X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

I still love her that's the sad part
Stop being a cuck and realize that while you are thinking about her she is getting her back blown out right now. You are better then some useless hole who goes from guy to guy. Quote me on that :feelsthink:

mogs me for messaging a foid