Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most blackpilled director: Lars von Trier

• Thread starter modus_coperandi
  • Start date
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
After @nausea opened up a thread about Werner Herzog I want to know if anyone here watched Lars von Trier's movies. He's easily the most blackpilled director out there, always trying to expose the whorish nature of all females and the general degeneracy of our current society. 

Especially his monumental movie "Nymphomaniac" should be a must-see for everyone posting here. It's just four hours showing an aged roastie and her journey from dick to dick from her early teenage years on (including all stages of degeneracy from cucking her husband, BBC gangbang to BDSM) until she finally hits the wall and got beaten up and raped. 
Here's the trailer: 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVIa7tvgKHg[/video]

Lars von Trier is one of the most hated directors in Hollywood (but also won a lot of prestigious prizes), always trying to trigger the fuck out of all SJWs and feminists.

modus_coperandi said:
After @nausea opened up a thread about Werner Herzog I want to know if anyone here watched Lars von Trier's movies. He's easily the most blackpilled director out there, always trying to expose the whorish nature of all females and the general degeneracy of our current society.
Especially his monumental movie "Nymphomaniac" should be a must-see for everyone posting here. It's just four hours showing an aged roastie and her journey from dick to dick from her early teenage years on (including all stages of degeneracy from cucking her husband, BBC gangbang to BDSM) until she finally hits the wall and got beaten up and raped.
Here's the trailer:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVIa7tvgKHg[/video]
Lars von Trier is one of the most hated directors in Hollywood (but also won a lot of prestigious prizes), always trying to trigger the fuck out of all SJWs and feminists.
What's the point of watching sloot or chad movies as an incel?

please OP, I don't know well this director

can you tell me some of the movies he made?

but I won't watch this nymphothing man, atrocious

Bri8564 said:
What's the point of watching sloot or chad movies as an incel?

What's the point of enjoying any form of art as an incel? And it's not a movie about sexual freedom, self-experience or celebrating degeneracy, it has a clear statement to expose the intrinsic nature and basic essence of all females: the whore.

nausea said:
please OP, I don't know well this director

can you tell me some of the movies he made?

but I won't watch this nymphothing man, atrocious

"Antichrist" is a well-known one, also about exposing the female as a self-obsessed narcissist, who even kills her own child as a liberating act. "Melancholia" is more artsy, but aesthetically beautiful, it's about the last days of earth before it gets blasted away by a huge asteroid.  
His movie are always pretty artsy, really violent and extremely misogynistic. But somehow the critics seem to love this guy.

modus_coperandi said:
"Antichrist" is a well-known one, also about exposing the female as a self-obsessed narcissist, who even kills her own child as a liberating act. "Melancholia" is more artsy, but aesthetically beautiful, it's about last days of earth before it gets blasted away by a huge asteroid.  
His movie are always pretty artsy, really violent and extremely misogynistic. But somehow the critics seem to love this guy
will check in the future if I can, thx

i saw that movie: redpill as fuck.

She had sex with like a thousand of men, yet she refused to have sex with the 60 year old incel virgin at the end and she killed him.

This is the fate of the incel, even the biggest hoes will not fuck you.
You are a repulsive creature.
bring here the rope

ok I tried to watch melancholia....

no, not good at all, pointless-cucked-senseless phylosophy

why so much importance to femoids in that movie? cuckoldry!

Thanks, ill check him out.

nausea said:

Yeah, I thought you probably won't like it. As I said before if you want to see femoids suffering: Nymphomaniac.

modus_coperandi said:
nausea said:
Yeah, I thought you probably won't like it. As I said before if you want to see femoids suffering: Nymphomaniac.
I don't want to see femoids suffering, I don't like movies that feature them pretending to be serious

nausea said:
I don't want to see femoids suffering, I don't like movies that feature them pretending to be serious

Well I think it's really hard to find any movie these days that doesn't take them serious. What recent movie do you think managed to do that?

modus_coperandi said:
Well I think it's really hard to find any movie these days that doesn't take them serious. What recent movie do you think managed to do that?

recent like this year?

modus_coperandi said:
nausea said:
recent like this year?
No, more like from the last ten years.
ah ok then, well plenty of them honestly, wanna a list of what comes up to my mind?

nausea said:
ah ok then, well plenty of them honestly, wanna a list of what comes up to my mind?

Yes please. I'm a pretty big cineaste but can't really think of many movies like this.

i watched melancholia...beautiful movie..Biggest blackpill I ever took in

modus_coperandi said:
nausea said:
Yes please. I'm a pretty big cineaste but can't really think of many movies like this.
really? LOL man, ok will do it latER, now there's this animething going on on other threads, also, sorry eh, but real life has just triggered me ( I went to the nearest bar for coffee )

please if I forget to reply here, just remember me thx

modus_coperandi said:

do you like recent italian movies?

nausea said:
do you like recent italian movies?

I don't know many of them tbh. But I really like old ones from Leone, Fellini or Antonioni.

which characteristics must have the movie you wanna see?

nausea said:

My taste in movies is rather diverse. I don't like action movies, anime or romantic comedies though. I'd like to hear some recommendations of movies you described earlier. Movies where female characters are not taken too seriously and are not the center of attention (like Manic Pixie Dream Girl shit) and movies that don't include happy endings or any form of romantic/bluepilled narratives.

modus_coperandi said:
nausea said:
My taste in movies is rather diverse. I don't like action movies, anime or romantic comedies though. I'd like to hear some recommendations of movies you described earlier. Movies where female characters are not taken too seriously and are not the center of attention (like Manic Pixie Dream Girl shit) and movies that don't include happy endings or any form of romantic/bluepilled narratives.
I have a couple of italian movies that fit your description but Idk if they are translated in english

check this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_(2013_film)

nausea said:
check this one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_(2013_film)

Thanks, sounds interesting. I will check it out.

check this other
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_Will_Be_Blood