Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most Beautiful Curryfoid I Ever Seen Gets Bleached

If I can’t fuck a curryfoid, the most ugliest race of women next sheboons (literal monkeys) no other curry ever should.

Why are you celebrating this shit as a curry yourself? :lul:

Why are you celebrating this shit as a curry yourself? :lul:
Curries are a disgraceful race, I don’t want to see it continue

also the only thing that made that becky become a stacy is make up

Why don’t curryfoids like me? There’s so many hot light skinned curryfoids at my university but they won’t be my sexual partner. It’s blighted my life :feelsbadman:

Curries are a disgraceful race, I don’t want to see it continue
She would probably make a mogger son even with a curry anyways, Chadpreetlite+ only. Not lifefuel to me at all. :feelsohgod:

She would probably make a mogger son even with a curry anyways, Chadpreetlite+ only. Not lifefuel to me at all. :feelsohgod:
LARP, all the most good looking curries are half breeds, look at Zayn Malik and Nic Kaufman

LARP, all the most good looking curries are half breeds, look at Zayn Malik and Nic Kaufman
I've seen plenty of Chadpreetlites and above where I am, tbh. Any HTN curry and above + this currywhore would make a mogger son. :feelsjuice:

I've seen plenty of Chadpreetlites and above where I am, tbh. Any HTN curry and above + this currywhore would make a mogger son. :feelsjuice:
Why should I want to see my race get women while I can’t?

I rather see an ugly whitecel with my women than any curry

Spoiler alert: she was talking to me :chad:

My dad mogs most of the curries here and my mom is also good looking, yet I am truecel.

she's ugly as shit. you could unironically be her looksmatch if you didn't go out of your way to look as incel as possible

JFL, I went to my curry foid cousins wedding where she married a 6’4” white guy. I don’t think I could reach his head

"most beautiful" JFL :lul:

I wanna puncher in the face so bad

She looks average even with the pound of makeup she has on

This world is a damn joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back