Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most Based User(s)?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
Kinda hard to say, but @MACHETE def is one of the most based for me. He is a fellow consumer of cannabis, and always has pretty cool or funny videos of him hitting that shit. Also, plays Vidya and has pretty solid opinions about stuff.

@PLA1092 Is a funny guy also, and has pretty based stuff to say.

@Intellau_Celistic Also gets a spot here.

This obviously is preference based, but feel free to share who you consider as your most based.

Last edited:
?

?

3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage
★★★★★
44d 19h 42m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
108d 6h 6m
Everyone that I follow.
If I follow you, I consider you based.

Dicknastytheillest

Dicknastytheillest

Cult Leader
★★★
12d 23h 4m
@Dicknastytheillest

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
66d 6h 58m
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★
91d 10h 10m
@nice_try @Animecel2D @Incelius Savage

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
★★★
91d 12h 21m
Kinda hard to say, but @MACHETE def is one of the most based for me. He is a fellow consumer of cannabis, and always has pretty cool or funny videos of him hitting that shit. Also, plays Vidya and has pretty solid opinions about stuff.
:smonk:

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★
29d 23h 22m
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
31d 7h 35m
@honorarycurry @GriffithIsInnocent and the GOAT @Sexless incel

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
46d 10h 1m
That guy over there is 100% the most based user, just look at him

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

Say hello to the mad guy
★★★★★
79d 45m

@PLA1092 Is a funny guy also, and has pretty based stuff to say.

@Intellau_Celistic Also gets a spot here.

This obviously is preference based, but feel free to share who you consider as your most based.
Ok GrAY

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Recruit
★★★
4d 5h 57m
@Incelius Savage
@PLA1092

these two.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
You have commented about me being a "GrAY" on two of my posts so far. If I may ask, who made you the gatekeeper of this community? Did some "High Council" of the most ordained Truecels appoint you to run around and blast all the new initiates for being "GrAY?"

NiggerMan

NiggerMan

. _ .
6d 20h 22m
@Mecoja @Incline @based_meme my top 3 favorite users
i have reached this conclusion upon browsing this forum like an autist for 1000 hours

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
@Mecoja @Incline @based_meme my top 3 favorite users
i have reached this conclusion upon browsing this forum like an autist for 1000 hours
@based_meme is a good one.
Never heard/seen of the other two though, guess this community is bigger than I thought.

NiggerMan

NiggerMan

. _ .
6d 20h 22m
Never heard/seen of the other two though
most of your so called based users are fakecels and normalscums who will eventually end up leaving this forum by next year
my list is the users who are legit incels
the most vocal and edgy ones are always the normalscums trying to fit in, you need blackpill experience to separate wheat from the chaff

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
most of your so called based users are fakecels and normalscums who will eventually end up leaving this forum by next year
my list is the users who are legit incels
the most vocal and edgy ones are always the normalscums trying to fit in, you need blackpill experience to separate wheat from the chaff
So how are the guys on my list "fakecels" and "normalscums?"

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
@NoLooksNoLife
So is this some initiation or right of passage all new Greycels have to go through? Constantly being called "GrAY" for no reason? If so, thats fine. If not, can you kindly take your words and shove them up your ass?

Last edited:
dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 11h 57m
So is this some initiation or right of passage all new Greycels have to go through?
In essence, though some new users receive more flack depending on how egregious their postings are. I only recall being called a grey once.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
In essence, though some new users receive more flack depending on how egregious their postings are. I only recall being called a grey once.
Yeah, I mean I don't mind it if it's some right of passage or whatever, but I feel like I am being shit on with no justification.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 11h 57m
Yeah, I mean I don't mind it if it's some right of passage or whatever, but I feel like I am being shit on with no justification.
Looking at your post and his reply, I assume it is because you are a new user discussing already solidified members as if you are also a regular here. It seems that you have lurked for a while, as evident by your choices, but I guess that is why some users may give you some extra flack. Best to take it on the chin.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
84d 13h 2m
If it's not me then it's probably from a faggot zoomer

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Greycel
1d 17h 55m
I assume that his posts were wiped upon his exit of the forum. Quite common to see from older users.
Ah ok makes sense, hope someone archived them in some way.

Last edited:
PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

(Former) Average Vodka Enjoyer
★★★★★
24d 10h 20m
Noice chat private message, you've chosen bad user for being based. Details later because I'm reading .is via phone, so I can't response pm

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8