Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most average and below men are living miserable, lonely lives

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Your average looking guy, especially past his youth (25+) is isolated, lonely, and feeling tortured. He has nothing in his life except maybe a shitty office job making median wage, if even that.

He's getting shit on socially in person, on social media and by his family for not being succesful + having a girl.

It's just pain from birth until death.

Just looking in the mirror as a sub 5 should ruin anyone's day

OP is the one of biggest copers on website, thinks everyone is as bad off as him lol

Truly pathetic dude

Ulgy men usually have higher T levels. In a sense, they are the "true" men while normies are beta faggots.

Cope. Normies are betabuxxing, so they're not lonely and isolated.

I would rope myself but it feels like a cuck thing to do. Why make it easier for everyone else?

OP is the one of biggest copers on website, thinks everyone is as bad off as him lol

Truly pathetic dude
It’s such a common cope among incels to insist everyone is suffering except the giga chads. Normal people are generally happy.
Ulgy men usually have higher T levels. In a sense, they are the "true" men while normies are beta faggots.
Where’s the study that suggests this?

You just described my life very accurately.

It’s such a common cope among incels to insist everyone is suffering except the giga chads. Normal people are generally happy.

Where’s the study that suggests this?

University of Cope 2011, "A study of dealing with life as a non-chad"

Normie males are suffering, they hide behind protests and supplication to make life bearable.