Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most appropriate form of Execution for FEMINISTS?

Abomination

Abomination

Blackpill Veteran
-
This thread does not refer to your everyday mainstream feminist, but to the leaders of the movement; the ones responsible for organizing protests, events, writing books, etc.

Myself, I'm stuck between whether it's better to stone them to death, have them ripped apart by starving dogs, or have them burned at the stake. I'm leaning towards burning - it would be fitting, and a throwback to when accused witches were burned.

What do you think the best method of execution would be for these treacherous feminist cunts?

no execution

just let them starve out of loneliness

nausea said:
no execution
just let them starve out of loneliness

You can't be serious. These people are actively trying to destroy our lives and you're ok with simply letting them rot?

Abomination said:
You can't be serious. These people are actively trying to destroy our lives and you're ok with simply letting them rot?

yes

because womeen have less brain capacity than us

cucks are to be executed

OFFTOPIC: we had a discussion somewhere around here days ago, remember? You know my position already

nausea said:
Abomination said:
yes
because womeen have less brain capacity than us
cucks are to be executed
OFFTOPIC: we had a discussion somewhere around here days ago, remember? You know my position already

They have less brain capacity, but are still high IQ enough to be deemed as having agency and responsibility, so they should be punished. If a female is capable of writing a book using sophisticated vocabulary, then she isn't low IQ.

Cucks will also be killed, preferrably with machine guns.

Abomination said:
They have less brain capacity, but are still high IQ enough to be deemed as having agency and responsibility, so they should be punished. If a female is capable of writing a book using sophisticated vocabulary, then she isn't low IQ.

yes sure they are responsible but they are winning only because they have the backup of corrupted males

nausea said:
Abomination said:
yes sure they are responsible but they are winning only because they have the backup of corrupted males

This is a discussion about punishment, not strategy. The feminist leaders are ACTIVELY trying to ruin your life and if you don't want revenge for that, then you're a cuck.

nausea said:

It is possible to punish both the feminists and the corrupted malesv

Abomination said:
This is a discussion about punishment, not strategy. The feminist leaders are ACTIVELY trying to ruin your life and if you don't want revenge for that, then you're a cuck.

I may be dumb but not stupid

first comes strategy, then action

bad targets= bad outcome

"fem leaders" is illogic, no femoid has the capacity to be leader of anything

legit target is society = corrupted society stem from cucks = cucks are legit targets

punishing cucks leads to eradication of corruption, ergo no more femoids "rights", ergo peace and order

Newbite said:

if we take care of cucks we will solve the other issue automatically

Even feminists and mainstream historians such as Gunnar Heinsohn assume that the persecution of "witches" was first and foremost about attacking the predecessors of the feminists and/or a way to prevent birth control among the peasant class. Only after the Protestant Reformation, when Europeans began to take the Biblical sources more seriously, did it degenerate into this mass phenomenon and butchery. 

Interestingly enough, some, err, peripheral historians such as Otto Hofler (who sympathized with Heinrich Himmler and the like), proposed in his studies about the myths regarding the "Wild Hunt" that even the ancient Germanic peoples knew oath-bound fighting youth ("Mannerbunde") who were mainly concerned with hunting witches and one of the main forces behind the creation of united "volkish states". 

So I guess it's safe to assume that the battle against witches (=feminists) by oath-bound fighting men is millennia old and will one day pave way for new post-state formations of power. 

Bk5m2yf.jpg

nausea said:
Abomination said:
bad targets= bad outcome
legit target is society = corrupted society stem from cucks = cucks are legit targets
punishing cucks leads to eradication of corruption, ergo no more femoids "rights", ergo peace and order
False, they have demonstrated some degree of leadership many times, although they are usually worse at it than men. Joan of Arc is one example. There are many female CEOs nowadays, which is due to feminism, but they still have above-average leadership skills.

The number one rule of war is to NEVER underestimate the enemy. The feminist leaders are a threat, a fifth column of destruction that need to be eliminated. Sure, the cucks need to be either converted or punished first, and we need a mainstream movement to oppose feminism, but we need to take them out eventually.

Red Shambhala said:
Even feminists and mainstream historians such as Gunnar Heinsohn assume that the persecution of "witches" was first and foremost about attacking the predecessors of the feminists and/or a way to prevent birth control among the peasant class. Only after the Protestant Reformation, when Europeans began to take the Biblical sources more seriously, did it degenerate into this mass phenomenon and butchery.
Interestingly enough, some, err, peripheral historians such as Otto Hofler (who sympathized with Heinrich Himmler and the like), proposed in his studies about the myths regarding the "Wild Hunt" that even the ancient Germanic peoples knew oath-bound fighting youth ("Mannerbunde") who were mainly concerned with hunting witches and one of the main forces behind the creation of united "volkish states".
So I guess it's safe to assume that the battle against witches (=feminist) by oath-bound fighting men is millennia old and will one day pave way for new post-state formations of power.
Bk5m2yf.jpg

I'd upvote this if I could. Such a great post.

nausea said:
Abomination said:
bad targets= bad outcome

Newbite said:
if we take care of cucks we will solve the other issue automatically

So fucking true! Behead the cucks with scimitars!

Abomination said:
False, they have demonstrated some degree of leadership many times, although they are usually worse at it than men. Joan of Arc is one example. There are many female CEOs nowadays, which is due to feminism, but they still have above-average leadership skills.

you are infected, SHAYTAN is near you?

are you exposed to her influence? are you not defending yourself effectively?

forgot daily bp dose maybe?

it happens eh, not judging

nausea said:
Abomination said:
you are infected, SHAYTAN is near you?
are you exposed to her influence? are you not defending yourself effectively?
forgot daily bp dose maybe?
it happens eh, not judging

I'm not a cuck, I'm not a bluepilled normie; I simply recognize the capability of the enemy. Underestimating the ENEMY is the worst possible mistake you could ever make in war.

Abomination said:
I'm not a cuck, I'm not a bluepilled normie; I simply recognize the capability of the enemy. Underestimating the ENEMY is the worst possible mistake you could ever make in war.

we just disagree on the target priority, maybe?

I didn't call you cuck

nausea said:
Abomination said:
we just disagree on the target priority, maybe?
I didn't call you cuck

Since you've turned this into a discussion of strategy, here is my opinion:
1) Kill MID-LEVEL feminists and media agents silently, without attracting media attention: i.e. protest organizers, employees of feminist organizations, low-level reporters, etc.
2) Build broad anti-feminist movement as feminism continues to destroy society and promote degeneracy
3) Once the movement is popular enough, hold anti-feminist/anti-degeneracy events in public and fight antifa if they attack first
4) Use voting power to elect anti-degeneracy officials
5) Kill high-level feminists (i.e. authors, major media figures, politicians)
6) Kill the cucks

I cannot turn threads to anything

ah, disagree with your target selection

Not executed, kept as sex slaves for incels. (if they look good like Anita Sarkeesian, not butch dykes)

FeminismsCancer said:
Not executed, kept as sex slaves for incels. (if they look good like Anita Sarkeesian, not butch dykes)
Anita Sarkeesian is a disgusting wrinkled cunt and she is exactly who I had in mind for burning at the stake

Abomination said:
Anita Sarkeesian is a disgusting wrinkled cunt and she is exactly who I had in mind for burning at the stake

Her feminism is disgusting indeed but would bang.

Red Shambhala said:

So I guess it's safe to assume that the battle against witches (=feminists) by oath-bound fighting men is millennia old and will one day pave way for new post-state formations of power. 

Bk5m2yf.jpg

I haven't read this book, but I have it LOL.

It's called "Discerning Spirits" Divine and Demonic Possession in the Middle Ages

Might hold some relevance. TBH IDK, if anyone is interested