Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most alt right men are cucked.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Muh all these precious white womyn who deserve to be saved from the niggers!!!

They don’t realize how truly cucked they are in their defense of western degenerate females lol...

They will always be cucked and join a political party while all their women fuck chads, tyrones, and Abduls.

Also JFL @ their “produce more white kids” message. That’s right, they’re telling white men to go “man up” and betabux some used up 30 year old whore for “muh western civilization.”

White nationalism without female control and degeneracy removal is useless.

The irony of alt right men is they always cry about MUH WHITE WOMENS but at the same time see no problem in going after Asian waifus themselves. Deluded really.

(((Alt Right)))

They're annoying as shit. Spamming the web like anyone gives a shit about their dead, gay race.

The irony of alt right men is they always cry about MUH WHITE WOMENS but at the same time see no problem in going after Asian waifus themselves. Deluded really.
They’re white knights.

I hate pseudointelectuals like ben shapiro or jordan peterson, they are pretentious as fuck

They're annoying as shit. Spamming the web like anyone gives a shit about their dead, gay race.
I honestly agree with race preservation, but we can’t have it successfully without controlling our own women first.

Trust me I've been saying this forever. They blame foreign men for problems created by western women and cucked western enablers. Contrary to what they claim immigration is not "destroying the west"; the west is destroying itself and has been on that trajectory since long before the immigrants came.

That and they whiteknight and donate to tradthots, completely unaware of the sheer irony of it all. Seriously fuck the alt-right.

I hate pseudointelectuals like ben shapiro or jordan peterson, they are pretentious as fuck
Ben shapiro is the biggest false conservative neo kike.

nationalism is cope that some incel invented a long time ago tbh

Ben shapiro is the biggest false conservative neo kike.

He claims he was "voluntarily celibate." No such thing unless you're a fucking monk or a 'foid holding out for Chad. Dude was incel and he knows it.

Everyone should fuck their breed, so I can get my latina and whites can fuck off with their accelerated aging whores.

I'm ambivalent on the Alt-Right issue. It does feel a bit disconcerting to watch "your people" be displaced willingly as they clap and smile. I'm skeptical of diversity and the idea of universal, innate equality. I'd say I'm proud of my heritage and my skin, as I'm proud of everything about myself, due mostly to every single cocksucking master and slave of mass media trying to make me ashamed.

That said, I grew up in a "high trust", racially homogenous community and, ultimately, there's nothing there worth saving. Western Civilization is partly a structural problem and largely a human one. Everyone, no matter how much they resemble you, no matter how many years you've spent together, is a self-interested, socially pliant cheat, liar, and coward. Snowniggers were the bane of my existence for the first seventeen years of my life. They've had help in the years since, of course. What does your enemy's skin color matter when everyone is your enemy?

The cause célébre of the Alt-Lite, the " Islamization of the West", would be completely welcome. The ossified and useless "values" of liberal states need to be torn down and replaced with something.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23929479-soumission

Last edited:
He claims he was "voluntarily celibate." No such thing unless you're a fucking monk or a 'foid holding out for Chad. Dude was incel and he knows it.
Been Shapiro is volcel? JFL this just confirms that the ppl who criticize us most are OTHER INCELS.
I'm ambivalent on the Alt-Right issue. It does feel a bit disconcerting to watch "your people" be displaced willingly as they clap and smile. I'm skeptical of diversity and the idea of universal, innate equality. I'd say I'm proud of my heritage and my skin, as I'm proud of everything about myself, due mostly to every single cocksucking master and slave of mass media trying to make me ashamed.

That said, I grew up in a "high trust", racially homogenous community and, ultimately, there's nothing there worth saving. Western Civilization is partly a structural problem and largely a human one. Everyone, no matter how much they resemble you, no matter how many years you've spent together, is a self-interested, socially pliant cheat, liar, and coward. Snowniggers were the bane of my existence for the first seventeen years of my life. They've had help in the years since, of course. What does your enemy's skin color matter when everyone is your enemy?

The cause célébre of the Alt-Lite, the " Islamization of the West", would be completely welcome. The ossified and useless "values" of liberal states need to be torn down and replaced with something.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23929479-soumission
High IQ

Altright cels deserve to see their precious white females getting blacked by Tyrone.

Dumb idiots don’t realize their women are megawhores.

Last edited:
Really? In his video on incels I heard him say he was an incel when younger but he went to school, got a job, and "earned" a woman during his middle adulthood. And he is proud of that. He claimed we don't deserve them if they aren't flocking to us. JFL

the west is beyond saving,at this point im just trying to be selfish and trying to make my own life as good as possible

Really? In his video on incels I heard him say he was an incel when younger but he went to school, got a job, and "earned" a woman during his middle adulthood. And he is proud of that. He claimed we don't deserve them if they aren't flocking to us. JFL

He literally said he was voluntarily celibate until he met his wife.

nationalism is cope that some incel invented a long time ago tbh
I don't think dudes in leadership positions are incels bro.

I don't think women are the problem. I think everything would be going fine if it wasn't for Zionism.

There would be no need for alt right men if it wasn't for the immigration act of 1965.

I don't think dudes in leadership positions are incels bro.
i’m obvs not talking about people in power. those use their verbal iq to attract the support of incels with their nationalist rhetoric. people in power don’t give a fuck about ideology, those who support them do. and are incels. it’s just a trick, political praxis

muuuh race is being replaced = incel cope

that’s why you find so many of them in certain parts of the internet

Last edited:
There would be no need for alt right men if it wasn't for the immigration act of 1965.
Society would get worse and worse regardless of racial demographics, foids should've never been given the vote.

i mean, jfl
03C04881 0DD9 45C9 A7BD D5590FDE15C1
52EC8F9B C6E0 47E9 993B 9F2CBCAC8E03

Attachments

• F013854D-C101-4F0C-AA93-CF4892E407CF.png
    F013854D-C101-4F0C-AA93-CF4892E407CF.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 82
Trust me I've been saying this forever. They blame foreign men for problems created by western women and cucked western enablers. Contrary to what they claim immigration is not "destroying the west"; the west is destroying itself and has been on that trajectory since long before the immigrants came.

That and they whiteknight and donate to tradthots, completely unaware of the sheer irony of it all. Seriously fuck the alt-right.
:feelsokman:
agree 100%

They blame everyone but the foids themselves

Alt right is the the most low-IQ movement of modern times. It would not have been able to take a foothold without a charismatic and well-spoken leader like Richard Spencer. The funniest thing is their whole ideology is predicated being part of the superior race when most of their followers are college drop outs and former petty criminals. Hardly ubermensch.

Apparently every incel is a member of the alt-right and therefore obviously white.

Muh all these precious white womyn who deserve to be saved from the niggers!!!

They don’t realize how truly cucked they are in their defense of western degenerate females lol...

They will always be cucked and join a political party while all their women fuck chads, tyrones, and Abduls.

Also JFL @ their “produce more white kids” message. That’s right, they’re telling white men to go “man up” and betabux some used up 30 year old whore for “muh western civilization.”

White nationalism without female control and degeneracy removal is useless.
High IQ. As an afrikancel I avoid white foids because of their degeneracy but white tradcon cucks defend their women's degeneracy over "milady's freedom and rights" and then complain when she fucks Chad's. The muslims have it right in this regard about controlling their women.

What if you are a nationalist but you want to restore patriarchy?

Control female is impossible nowadays. When the white femoids will start briding mixed races in mass , our world will be over