Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most 5/10 Americans would make it in England

• Thread starter Online Predator
  • Start date
Online Predator

Online Predator

Greycel
Ok just from my experience, but every time I've been to America, Americans are far more confident and sociable than English people. That's not even a stereotype; it's true. Maybe a few incels will break the mould, but with 5/10 looks, a cool 'exotic' accent and far more confidence than any of the guys over here, an American 5/10 would be able to ascend in the U.K. And the girls over here are more submissive than they are in the U.S. and are better looking than ones in Thailand and Vietnam where I have met a few American incels having one last roll of the dice with Thai girls.

So before anyone contemplates suicide, or considers moving to the 3rd world, they should really move here. Obviously, a 5/10 male isn't gonna be slaying 7/10 girls, but he might be able to date a few 5/10 females (which is how it should be).

Online Predator said:
Ok just from my experience, but every time I've been to America, Americans are far more confident and sociable than English people. That's not even a stereotype; it's true. Maybe a few incels will break the mould, but with 5/10 looks, a cool 'exotic' accent and far more confidence than any of the guys over here, an American 5/10 would be able to ascend in the U.K. And the girls over here are more submissive than they are in the U.S. and are better looking than ones in Thailand and Vietnam where I have met a few American incels having one last roll of the dice with Thai girls.

So before anyone contemplates suicide, or considers moving to the 3rd world, they should really move here. Obviously, a 5/10 male isn't gonna be slaying 7/10 girls, but he might be able to date a few 5/10 females (which is how it should be).

I highly doubt this for some reason. A lot of people here cant stand Americans.

Dont femoids outside of america not dig circumcised bros? Except for the retarded middleeast and jews. I would think cutcels would have a shit time outside the states. A chad would have no problems. Femoids just say its exotic.

i only want chad lifestyle after seeing how females treat chad on tinder.

fuck monogamy, chad gets to fuck countless bitches

Didn't a lot of Europeans mixed in America? I guess that could be a reason why Americans look a little less deformed, but however they are a lot of good looking English, Welsh Chads from what I've heard and seen.

I'm not sure my American accent would draw brits in

No you wouldn't. You have to change your own gears here and have some skill at maneuvering a motor vehicle down narrow winding roads and streets. We drink tea here, not that November Juliet your always sucking down. We drive on the correct side of the road and have more sensible names for things. Liquid petroleum spirit = petrol. Gas = actual gaseous gas that comes out the fucking pipe. etc.

Just waiting on some richcels to fly me out.

Other way around. In the US, British accent = God.