Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mosquitos are more annoying than foids

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
I can't sleep without one making reeeeeee sound near my ear, they keep on sucking my blood from every side. They suck even while I'm typing this.:lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:. My brother is in the same room, but they only like my blood, those suckers.

I bought a mosquito net for me bed for that reason. I hope it helps, but it tears easily ... so it's a problem

Mogs me, only female mosquitos suck blood. I've never been sucked off by anything female in my life

mosquitos are foids (srs)

I bought a mosquito net for me bed for that reason. I hope it helps, but it tears easily ... so it's a problem
All I want is just sleep no foids no friends, just sleep:fuk:. Doom scrolled this forum the entire day

All I want is just sleep no foids no friends, just sleep:fuk:. Doom scrolled this forum the entire day
Yeah, was the same for me, that's why I bought the net. And I think it helped at least a bit, but the real test will come next summer/autumn when there will be a lot of mosquitos again.

Yeah, was the same for me, that's why I bought the net. And I think it helped at least a bit, but the real test will come next summer/autumn when there will be a lot of mosquitos again.
We'll prepared brocel. I'm here hiding in a blanket from tiny insects :fuk::feelsUnreal: pathetic life

We'll prepared brocel. I'm here hiding in a blanket from tiny insects :fuk::feelsUnreal: pathetic life
There are also electric mosquito repellers/zappers. I don't know if the help me, but at least may have a placebo effect. I also sometimes cover myself in mosquito repellant spray, but it doesn't help over the night.

There are also electric mosquito repellers/zappers. I don't know if the help me, but at least may have a placebo effect. I also sometimes cover myself in mosquito repellant spray, but it doesn't help over the night.
Those zappers do work, but you have to completely seal your room with mosquito net and kill the rest of them inside. I used to own a few

Idk think foids are worse but then I live in a cooler climate so mosquitos are basically non existent for half the year which is nice.