Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Morton Toes

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone else have them. I have it :cryfeels:. Just some more generic garbage I carry :feels:.

I have this. But I´m not sure it´s a genetic defect. Considering 2d/4d ratios, palmar creases and bone manifestations in the face you never know if this is genetic garbage or intrauterine hormonal dysregulation.

Last edited:
It do not look like big deal because you know everything about face

True , but its just one more freakish feature I have.

Is that your foot? That shit is stumpy af kek
Look at the feet of Greek statues.

C1146D8E 055B 41B7 BBDA 520A874C94E7

Cope, greeks also believed in ugly unibrows and hairy armpits (I also have a unibrow :cryfeels:)
Fuck ,it's over. I have a 2nd toe longer than my big toe too. I always knew it wasn't normal but when I saw it being called :"Greek foot" I was able to cope.... Turns out it's just another subhuman feature I cannot change with surgery that females will judge me harshly for. WTF? If I ever surgerymax and go swimming around foids, I'll have to wear shoes the whole time... This is so fuck up. Why does God make people like me WHO ARE TRASH WHO NEED TO FUCKING DIE!?!?

Fuck ,it's over. I have a 2nd toe longer than my big toe too. I always knew it wasn't normal but when I saw it being called :"Greek foot" I was able to cope.... Turns out it's just another subhuman feature I cannot change with surgery that females will judge me harshly for. WTF? If I ever surgerymax and go swimming around foids, I'll have to wear shoes the whole time... This is so fuck up. Why does God make people like me WHO ARE TRASH WHO NEED TO FUCKING DIE!?!?
Exactly, something so small yet its still viewed as disgusting. The world is a superficial shit whole.

i have mild bunions, the one on my right foot kinda hurts when I flex my toes.

My middle toe is way longer than my big toe tbhtbh

Biggest toecel on this forum tbhtbh...

I'm somewhere between roman and egyptain toes.