Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mortal Kombat is a great video game franchise

• Thread starter Low Tier Currycel
  • Start date
Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★
Mortal Kombat is a great video game franchise with an interesting lore and lot of cool characters and gruesome fatalities. My favourite mortal kombat characters are Sub Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Kano, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Reptile, Baraka, Jax, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shinnok, Noob Saibot, Sektor, Cyrax, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Ermac and Bo Rai Cho.

I remember being obsessed with it when I was like 11 kek watching fatality compilations and reading about the lore on the wiki. Because at that time I didn't have Ps2 or Ps3 so couldn't play any of the big games.

I remember being obsessed with it when I was like 11 kek watching fatality compilations and reading about the lore on the wiki. Because at that time I didn't have Ps2 or Ps3 so couldn't play any of the big games.
Yeah I’m a fan of the mortal Kombat series and know lot about the lore where the tournament was formed to determine the fate of the realms.

I disagree. It had a couple of gems but not every mk game is good.

Ed Boon ruined it with his terrible creative decisions

Up to MK9 was good. It was the first video game I played when I was 9

Midway era was the best.