Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mOroCcO iS a CoNsErVaTiVe CoUnTrY

"conservatism" nowadays is another meaningless epithet flung around

Any actually conservative country are the ones where women are forced to comply, and access to neoliberal, postmodern social media is limited.
So only Afghanistan, North Korea, Turkmenistan and Djibouti.

Any actually conservative country are the ones where women are forced to comply, and access to neoliberal, postmodern social media is limited.
North Korea is best Korea
Chadliban is based

Basically.

@gymletethnicel Look at this fucking degeneracy. Now I understand why you want TSND.

So many cam girls there.

So many cam girls there.
Thats where all the fucking foids start: monetizing their pussy. I didn't see this shit on Moroccan social networks before, they were quite NPCs and "respectable" within reason.

Now there are only whores selling their onlyfans, women stripping and a feeling of impunity because society no longer gives a fuck. Feminism is stinking brutally Morocco, since years ago now.

half of my ancestor are asking me to nuke moroco now

Just do it honestly.

@gymletethnicel Look at this fucking degeneracy. Now I understand why you want TSND.
Morocco needs to get nuked, entire people genocided.

Moroccos got a tarnished reputation in the UK. It’s known as a hotspot for pakis to have access to cheap prostitution

Degenerates will be inevitable, but hopefully this isn’t common or tolerated.