Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Morning Forum

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Suffering Ensues
★★★★★
Hey demons, it's ya boi, Skinny Penis

So i kept waking up during the night, Sometimes its too cold sometimes its too hot
I slept around 4 hours or so, Its now 6:22 and i fell asleep quite late yesterday
health issues and the insane heat making me shower every morning
is insane.

Today i am forced to goto the city with my parents, Ive been bedbound alot recently
The chronic pain and all and barely sleeping and barely eating, Last time i ate was around 2
days ago, Inceldom is making me mentally ill, People stare at me weirdly, I should just LDAR
more, Going outside as a mistake is not easy, People avoiding me, Staring at me, Trying to trick me
Whatver, I just wanna forget the whole world, The brutal part is the agepill, Im aging everyday
and im stuck in inceldom, I see others make happy memories im excluded from, And everything i do
is never enough for my parents, I cant choose my genetics ive told them, They just wont understand
ive even found them studies Mom: Bullshit Stepdad: You gotta find other people that dont care about looks
Well where are they?? Where are they? You want me to have friends but cant tell me where they are?

So much family expectations and even when im bedbound they still expect me to perform like nothing happened.
Im so sick of my parents, Family, People outside, Food prices, Heat, Cars, Stares, kids on bikes making fun of my crooked spine.

Inside my home i can LDAR in safety atleast until i perish from my health conditions, I have so low energy and can barely sleep.
I spend most of my waking hours on incels.is i feel so lonely in this world, Like just abandoned by normies, Mom tells me go outside
and socialize, WITH WHO? WITH WHO?, And who wants to socialize with a NEET looser that is ugly, Can barely walk anymore and is bedbound
When im somewhat optimal and can walk i walk down to the store and i buy food, The prices is just like inviting terrorists to my home, Jews are
getting greedier every day, Why cant we incels have friends and a normal life too? There is a soul inside this body not just our outsides, Havent
they learnt in kindergarten to socialize and respect eachother, People acting like oversized children the second someone unusual looking arrives
in their peripheral, How can someone live like this, Mom be like: I want to send you to college maybe you can find some friends or a girlfriend
me ends up rotting on my dorm room playing PS3 because no one wants to hang out or ostracize me or say i did this and this and this when it isnt true
and then try to trick me or belittle me, Everything i do always seem wrong to people no matter what, I could be looking at a rock and i would still be seen
as worse a dictator because of how i look like, I can even be polite or helpful but still called a creep or looked down upon, It feels sickening.

Theres a reason people drop out of society, Bullying, Inceldom, Not enough job oppertunities or the fact they arent welcomed in society.

And now my pet is sick ontop of all this and the animal hospital charges Eons of cash just for a few days,
I hope my cat insurance can cover it, Id rather starve than give up on the only living organism that cares about me.

Im tired guys, I dont feel like fighting no more, My body is giving out, This life is a gift they say, Well for some, Not me.

TLDR
Health issues, Cat is sick, Normies, Bullying, Ostrazation, Inceldom, Etc

It's brutal how similar all of our lives are. The fact that the majority of us have a hard time getting out of bed, the fact that we prefer to stay in our room unbothered. All of these symptoms come without a fix unless we are forced to do something.

I hope you can make it out of this brocel, I know all too well what this shit is like, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope your cat gets better as well :cryfeels:

It's brutal how similar all of our lives are. The fact that the majority of us have a hard time getting out of bed, the fact that we prefer to stay in our room unbothered. All of these symptoms come without a fix unless we are forced to do something.

I hope you can make it out of this brocel, I know all too well what this shit is like, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope your cat gets better as well :cryfeels:
r/pepethefrog - a cartoon of a frog

Thank you, I really appreciate it, I am currently waiting for a doctor appointment, It takes 2 months to be able to see a doctor then i will either get rejected or not, Then i have to apply again if rejected sometimes the wait is 4 months, I dont have money for a private hospital and i just feel like giving up, Ive accepted ive might die so im trying to make the most out of my LDAR, The fact everything is so similiar in our lives is just crazy, All the men that fought before them to keep a roof over their head only to be shunned by society, The suicide statistics, Yet i see no suicide awareness posts in the stores, Only foid tiddy cancer, It saddens me we are worth less than a boob and men are the ones keeping the society safe in wars or dangerous jobs, Yet its never enough, The question do we need men keeps popping up and women say no, Not unless he is handsome, Tall, Rich, I think every ugly or not attractive enough man should just find another cope than to contribute to this society only to get shit on until our voices are heard, The daily hurdle of people suffering conditions way beyond mentality is crazy.

I cant fathom why our goverments, Which is supposed to care about us just abandons us like this, All the homelessness, The long work hours, The nonstop mental torments and the fact we are putting our sanity at risk over some mere pennies which they can print in less than 5 min that we have to work for all our life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZxMXiYJr6p8?feature=share

The fact we incel men are seen but nothing but a plague yet we uphold this society, We are in colleges, Schools, Works, We are everywhere yet everyone seems to shun us like we were worse than the holocaust itself, If its truly israel doing this, Why israel? Why inflate hypergamy? Dont you know how suffering feels like? Humanity is still so chaotic and stupid and we keep having wars over and over again, Its like were just board pieces on a chessboard waiting to be expanded, If one worker were to die he is replaced by another one ASAP like his life never mattered, We are so expendable, While the rich keeps getting richer, Some people can barely afford food, I know i had to live on beans for a while during covid and it was hell, I had the runs more times than a wet windturbine.

I read so many posts a day and see our sufferings, And yet IT keeps mocking us like its our wish to be "Incels" Like its our wish to be this ugly creature that no one wants to be around, We didnt become misognistic from birth, Society created it by allowing it to happen by inflating hypergamy and giving bullies a better life.

Why dont chads have longer work hours or incel given NEETbuxx at once, Could ease the suffering by a tenfold, Why do incels have to sacrifice so many hours just to work for a society that dont give AF about them, I am truly flabbergasted by how this society is run.

Been watching this guy recently and honestly i agree with alot of what he says.

A guy needs surgery to save his life? Gotta give the bag, Wait lists at hospitals? Guys dying, Human suffering never ends,
People that cant walk, just walk bro, People with deformities and disfigurements? Your equal to everyone bro go get your GF.
Everyone is entitled to friends, EWww dont hang out with us inkwell, Its all so tiresome man, I get stuck in a loop of thought both for
the sake of myself and others, The constant reminder that humans suffer but aslong as That person is okay, They couldnt care about how the rest of the world suffers, Why are so many allowed to own billions of dollars when alot of that could go back into society and help ease the suffering of people, Im tired guys, I feel for you.

Thank you for the reply.

I wish you the best brother lifes bullshit

r/pepethefrog - a cartoon of a frog

Thank you, I really appreciate it, I am currently waiting for a doctor appointment, It takes 2 months to be able to see a doctor then i will either get rejected or not, Then i have to apply again if rejected sometimes the wait is 4 months, I dont have money for a private hospital and i just feel like giving up, Ive accepted ive might die so im trying to make the most out of my LDAR, The fact everything is so similiar in our lives is just crazy, All the men that fought before them to keep a roof over their head only to be shunned by society, The suicide statistics, Yet i see no suicide awareness posts in the stores, Only foid tiddy cancer, It saddens me we are worth less than a boob and men are the ones keeping the society safe in wars or dangerous jobs, Yet its never enough, The question do we need men keeps popping up and women say no, Not unless he is handsome, Tall, Rich, I think every ugly or not attractive enough man should just find another cope than to contribute to this society only to get shit on until our voices are heard, The daily hurdle of people suffering conditions way beyond mentality is crazy.

I cant fathom why our goverments, Which is supposed to care about us just abandons us like this, All the homelessness, The long work hours, The nonstop mental torments and the fact we are putting our sanity at risk over some mere pennies which they can print in less than 5 min that we have to work for all our life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZxMXiYJr6p8?feature=share

The fact we incel men are seen but nothing but a plague yet we uphold this society, We are in colleges, Schools, Works, We are everywhere yet everyone seems to shun us like we were worse than the holocaust itself, If its truly israel doing this, Why israel? Why inflate hypergamy? Dont you know how suffering feels like? Humanity is still so chaotic and stupid and we keep having wars over and over again, Its like were just board pieces on a chessboard waiting to be expanded, If one worker were to die he is replaced by another one ASAP like his life never mattered, We are so expendable, While the rich keeps getting richer, Some people can barely afford food, I know i had to live on beans for a while during covid and it was hell, I had the runs more times than a wet windturbine.

I read so many posts a day and see our sufferings, And yet IT keeps mocking us like its our wish to be "Incels" Like its our wish to be this ugly creature that no one wants to be around, We didnt become misognistic from birth, Society created it by allowing it to happen by inflating hypergamy and giving bullies a better life.

Why dont chads have longer work hours or incel given NEETbuxx at once, Could ease the suffering by a tenfold, Why do incels have to sacrifice so many hours just to work for a society that dont give AF about them, I am truly flabbergasted by how this society is run.

Been watching this guy recently and honestly i agree with alot of what he says.

A guy needs surgery to save his life? Gotta give the bag, Wait lists at hospitals? Guys dying, Human suffering never ends,
People that cant walk, just walk bro, People with deformities and disfigurements? Your equal to everyone bro go get your GF.
Everyone is entitled to friends, EWww dont hang out with us inkwell, Its all so tiresome man, I get stuck in a loop of thought both for
the sake of myself and others, The constant reminder that humans suffer but aslong as That person is okay, They couldnt care about how the rest of the world suffers, Why are so many allowed to own billions of dollars when alot of that could go back into society and help ease the suffering of people, Im tired guys, I feel for you.

Thank you for the reply.

It's a dystopian society through and through. Built on the pursuit of materialism. Everything meaningful is thrown away, and the end result is that there's nothing left. That's why it's important as incels to hold onto everything that we love because it's the only thing that keeps us from roping.

Family, friends, and pets are what keep us grounded, and we share something with them that nobody really gives to us, love.

One of the most important things to hold onto in the event that we come close to losing ourselves.

We may be all alone, and technology may isolate us even further in many respects, but I am so grateful for this forum and this community. As long as we have each other we will be alright.

View attachment 1196508
It's a dystopian society through and through. Built on the pursuit of materialism. Everything meaningful is thrown away, and the end result is that there's nothing left. That's why it's important as incels to hold onto everything that we love because it's the only thing that keeps us from roping.

Family, friends, and pets are what keep us grounded, and we share something with them that nobody really gives to us, love.

One of the most important things to hold onto in the event that we come close to losing ourselves.

We may be all alone, and technology may isolate us even further in many respects, but I am so grateful for this forum and this community. As long as we have each other we will be alright.
Thx man, I hope you have a blessed day! :feelsYall:

I don't know what to tell you bro, it's so brutal :feelsbadman:

But at least here you have people who support you and to whom you can also relate to
You're not alone

Im sitting in the AC now and still sweating because of my bad health and smoking.

I also smell like absolute shit eventho i took a shower yesterday

I don't know what to tell you bro, it's so brutal :feelsbadman:

But at least here you have people who support you and to whom you can also relate to
You're not alone
Sorry late reply, Thank you for this motivational support, Love ya bro! :heart:

Im sitting in the AC now and still sweating because of my bad health and smoking.

I also smell like absolute shit eventho i took a shower yesterday
I was walking in a store and saw a manlet and a tallfag walking together smelling like cigarettes, kek