Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Morgan Freeman said it best

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
You should never actively TRY to get a woman, cause that would mean you go along with the norms in play in present "society" that state that women should be given the option to decline, decline, take, divorce, decline, take etc. And the only way she can choose in such a way is because of feminism. Women shouldnt be allowed to own any form of resources. They have to be dependent upon a man to survive, or there will be divorces and polygamy (mainly because of extreme gynocracy/feminism) & women working=less children born. 101 wet facts.

Only by waiting for women to come to you in whatever way are you a proponent for patriarchy. Just look at videos of gorillas in which the males just sit around and wait for women. Its a bit more complicate than that for humans, but any form of you "putting yourself out there" and working on game etc is PART of the gynocratic system.

You see. If you're ugly, nobody will come to you (you shouldn't try to get anyone either though, just a waste of time and nothing more). If you're average, you have to simp or betabux. If you're Chad, then you're Chad. JFL.
I mean, do whatever you want. If your SMV is low, nothing will happen anyways.

Last edited:
In a non gynocracy, its the women who approach and the man who declines/accepts.

Why is he acting like he found something profound. Most men are not going to be approached by women whatsoever. This only works if you are good looking or high status. An ugly short guy who's broke is going to repel women.

Women should only be provided for in food, clothes, things, trips etc only AFTER sex has been provided by them. Quid pro quo in the mans favor first. In trade, one hands an item over first before the other, it cant ever be simultaneous.

good point tbh but most guys don't really have much to offer (and neither do the toilets tbf) so I don't think this will work

Too far gone to fix. The average male cant afford a traditional lifestyle. We will need for modern society to collapse and a conservative takeover to occur. Maybe in another 100 years. Thoughts on AI/robotics potentially eliminating scarcity of basic needs? What happens to the sexual market when women do not need to work, nor be dependent on men? It will be chaos.

Too far gone to fix. The average male cant afford a traditional lifestyle. We will need for modern society to collapse and a conservative takeover to occur. Maybe in another 100 years. Thoughts on AI/robotics potentially eliminating scarcity of basic needs? What happens to the sexual market when women do not need to work, nor be dependent on men? It will be chaos.
it (society) will get taken over by another. As is currently happening. The chaos will only be a transitory period, whether it will be 2 years or 20 or 50, it will come to an end.

Based as fuck

women don’t chase me :feelsbadman:.
I don’t get how so many normies are in the comments saying it worked for them tbh. I’ve always done my own thing and never really tried before until recently and I rarely ever got to even talk to foids.