Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "More Women Would Rather Cuddle With A Pet Than A Partner, Study Says"

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Specially when the partner is not Chad, of course.

A new survey performed by mattress company Leesa revealed that an insane (and kinda hilarious) 58% of women would rather get cozy with a pet than a partner. A quarter of women also enjoyed cuddling with a family member, such as a child, and 32% did still pick an S.O. as their top cuddle buddy, so it’s not all bad news for our boyfriends.

In comparison, [...] men [...], but the majority (48.2%) still love getting up close and personal with a romantic partner. [...]
https://www.bolde.com/women-cuddle-pet-partner-study/

When your genes litteraly make impossible for you to treat ugly males like humans or even pets, and you prefer actual pets over them.
Im not even surprised after all those dogpills that have been posted here tbh :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

brutal dogpill

Just walk on four legs bro

So you're saying that if I was a dog I'd know what a hug feels like? Sign me the fuck up :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: