Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More women are skipping college to make six figures as electricians, car mechanics and truck drivers

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2024/08/13/lifestyle/women-skipping-college-making-six-figures-as-electricians/

My comments: Women have become the dominant gender who 'takes care of business'.

-most fights I see on videos are women fighting
-corporate and government department managers, HR are mainly women

-women make the big bucks, are homeowners and are the decision makers in both their personal lives and corporate lives.

Between mass automation with technology of jobs, mass immigration and women taking over jobs there aren't many jobs for men left. Ya some super healthy, energetic, smart, hardworking males still make it, but many men aren't able to keep up.

In the corporations and government departments, women managers fly off regularly for meetings and conferences. And stay in hotels and party while their husbands are at home looking after the kids.

Oh great, more oversaturation.

For men there is no point making much effort nowadays

Foids are in fights in movies because Hollywood is run by Jews and are woke af.

Foids are being hired and promoted in the corporate world due to affirmative action and diversity, not their own merits. The companies that are run well and doing well are run by men. Foids are predominant in HR cause that is a very foidy thing to do.

Foids make big decisions in the household cause guys don’t care what furniture there is

Women are gatekeeping the great and easy jobs.
Applying for jobs is easier for women and they have a greater chance at getting it.
Women dont really have to worry about money or homelessness as men do.

Foids are in fights in movies because Hollywood is run by Jews and are woke af.

Foids are being hired and promoted in the corporate world due to affirmative action and diversity, not their own merits. The companies that are run well and doing well are run by men. Foids are predominant in HR cause that is a very foidy thing to do.

Foids make big decisions in the household cause guys don’t care what furniture there is

My friend got outcompeted for the manager job by a woman with no experience. She makes the big money and has the nice office. He calls her 'boss' and 'yes right away I will do that work', and 'sorry I will work faster next time.'

Then when he gets home he has a boss babe girlfriend who gives him a honey-do list, and she makes the rules (in his house that he owns).

Applying for jobs is easier for women and they have a greater chance at getting it.

They need to go back to their front desk jobs. Companies only hire foids for these positions because of muh diversity and muh feminism.

Good examples are the professors at the university who make $300,000 a year. Women took over many of those jobs. The men are like a janitor who makes $50,000 a year.

They need to go back to their front desk jobs. Companies only hire foids for these positions because of muh diversity and muh feminism.

True, but now the women are the managers and the HR workers so they make the decisions on who to hire.

As a consequence, all institutions have become dysfunctional quagmires of inefficient bureaucracy. The collapse is not far off. Within our lifetimes. So sit back and enjoy.

As a consequence, all institutions have become dysfunctional quagmires of inefficient bureaucracy. The collapse is not far off. Within our lifetimes. So sit back and enjoy.

The women managers can worry about the problems of the world as the system gets in trouble. Same with women soldiers can fight in ww3 for us.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/13/lifestyle/women-skipping-college-making-six-figures-as-electricians/

My comments: Women have become the dominant gender who 'takes care of business'.

-most fights I see on videos are women fighting

-women make the big bucks, are homeowners and are the decision makers in both their personal lives and corporate lives.

Between mass automation with technology of jobs, mass immigration and women taking over jobs there aren't many jobs for men left. Ya some super healthy, energetic, smart, hardworking males still make it, but many men aren't able to keep up.
low iq.

most fights are foids coz male fights have WAY HIGHER chance of getting both arrested

foid fights? unless one is seriously injured and/or one party insist on pressing charges, it normally wouldnt be bothered by the authorities.

so fucking retarded. ever heard of quota, you nigger shit?

foids in HR and manager is totally coz foid privillege + quota.

at any given organization, be it a factory, office, or a government , the foids always get the easier job.

doesnt mean shit they are capable.

My friend got outcompeted for the manager job by a woman with no experience. She makes the big money and has the nice office. He calls her 'boss' and 'yes right away I will do that work', and 'sorry I will work faster next time.'

Then when he gets home he has a boss babe girlfriend who gives him a honey-do list, and she makes the rules (in his house that he owns).
he should kill himself like the rest of those cucks

:feels:

Precisely this.
The right mindset:feelsYall:

Women have become the dominant gender
Men are automatically in a submissive position because we have to wait for a woman to give us entrance to her pussy. They control who gets pussy so all males can do is wait until the woman accepts. From this they have free reign to disrespect,bully and mistreat all unattractive non 10/10 males

From who has the most affirmitive action to the least, the order goes like this

foids > fags/troons > niggers > spics > curries/sand > rice > whites

I've been working for 8 years and all I can say is that for the most part foids are pretty bad their jobs. Most of them give zero fucks about the job too. Not saying there's men who suck too but foids are even worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back