Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More WF + EM (White Female + Ethnic Male) Propaganda on TV

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I just finished doing some sets of pushups and I turn on the TV, not to seriously watch it just to put something on the background while I take a break, and what do I see?

I truly can't ever escape, not in real life, not online, not on TV, it truly is over being a white truecel seeing this stuff daily.

inb4 a 20% for ((("Racebaiting")))

Real life itself is a "racebait" at this point, it is truly over.

Last edited:
In b4 warning from ryo

girls love mystery

it's all cucked
they've ruined it all, video games, films
everything is lgbt feminist propaganda nowadays

Didn't know Nancy Drew had a TV show. Wow.

*WF + nibba male propaganda

Don't go ER
Dont go ER

Your problem you still have a tv.

Sucks more being rice truecel

Ee I gladly would be featured in multiculturalist propaganda, just give me cute adorable ethnic loli waifu. Preservation of white race is importand, but cuteness and culture of waifu is importanter

I mean, it's not propaganda in my country, ethnics have zero problem getting laid. This is why I've always called out JBW as bullshit, ethnics and blacks face no significant disadvantage due to race
Ryo will hang you for this

I mean, it's not propaganda in my country, ethnics have zero problem getting laid. This is why I've always called out JBW as bullshit, ethnics and blacks face no significant disadvantage due to race
@Ryo_Hazuki yo look at this guy man he talks about blacks you should ban him for that man