Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill More truths about cucking

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
The reason why no fathers ever give their sons advice on not simping is because that would be an oxymoron. All normie NTs are biologically programmed to be simps, and autists dont have children in general so they wont have kids to teach. So round and round the simping goes in eternity.

There are no strong macho fathers in the gynocracy that is the homo sapien species. Since the top chad has thousands of children, the lower ones who at best get to have a bit less children than him will automatically be driven to care for the genes of the top chad since they all belong to the same species. They wont accept or understand this even if you told it to normies. That their genes are guaranteed to disappear in favor of the present chad, the chad who gets replaced by his son or another chad through war/coup. The 2,4 kids that women (men?) have on average now worldwide may as well be 0, even though its above 2, since whatever world leader presently rules will always have thousands, thus negating yours over time.

ALL men that you see are cucks. Despite it being an innate species quality, its still pathetic. They should agree on all having 3 maximum/create new tribes where all have 3 each or forego kids entirely. Otherwise, all your actions means nothing for YOUR genes. "99,99->the man just below the top chad%" are just tools thre chad use to perpetuate HIS genes. HIS genes will delete yours by the sheer numbers of them.

This realization truly made me lose any sense of, not even respect, but sense of other men being individuals really. Its not an opinion but a fact, that they are just tools like a shovel or a tractor. They are, as long as all men dont agree on 3 each. Why work if you know this????!!? That all of your work will be in vain? Who the fuck cares if the top chad gets his genes passed on and you wont? Its no reason to work, its not for the species, its for HIM alone. Spreading ones genes indirectly through other means than reproduction by helping your tribe/species is all bullshit. In a society in which the top chad/king gets to have more children than the normies, then he´s the only one in that species, the rest are just "shovels" used to propagate his genes ALONE.

Again, in such a society, lower men will be genetically coded to accept this fact and SLAVE away, only receiving temporary rewards, none of them permanent for the future. As long as they get the sensation of sex and the illusion of reproduction with 2,14 kids f.ex, men will always think they have a stake in society, they dont, its millisecond temporary compared to the top chad.

Last edited:
NTs suffer physically if they dont cuck & simp for the state & women. It has to be so, a preprogrammed fact. They can learn about this cucking reality since they can learn mathematics etc, but their bodies would not accept it on a genetic level. It would attack itself if they didnt cuck&simp. It couldnt not be the case since the genes (lower men) would be programmed to care for the chad genes on a macro-level.

This effectively makes autists/autist lights (which i guess ALL are here) not part of the race, or we would have this innate instinct as well. An inability not to cuck.

Guys who tip camwhores and strip whores and pay for prostitutes are the proof of this. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, TIPPING WOMEN???? And they are seen as sane, so it is a sane normie behaviour in actuality. They are just money checks for helping good looking women (chads genes represented perpetuate themselves). I think only chad (theres only 1 REAL in every race) & autists (being the persone swho sometimes begin new races->species) have souls. This cucking phenomenon would make it impossible for them to have individuality and free will of any degree and thus: no soul. The top chad bows to no man/has to adhere to no other within his species, meaning all lower males in his species are an extension to his brain/soul, same as the legs to himself. Its a hive species. The lower males just do the unconcscious instinctual bidding of him. You are truly dealing with droids, "roger-roger" when you are dealing with non autists. People here even who are entirely sure of themselves not being autists are cucks also, its an impossibility not to be for them. Thats why we often hear people here say that paying for prostitutes is ok. An autists would never be able to say that because he´s not one of the chad gene helpers.

Last edited:
Who knows, maybe the cuck programming is so strong, that when non chads of a race hear tips about not cucking, their brains rewire it or make them forget about it. It may sound fantastical/insane, but in a polygamous race-species, there has to be defenses in place to shield chad´s cucks from learning about it.

If you see it that way, living is cucked, because whatever you do chad is the only one who will exist through his children. But is that the aim? Do you really want to have kids in the world of no-fault divorce? Surely you must know of countless cases of chads being cucked for other men whilst he pays alimony.

I do not think paying prostitutes is cucked, although I'd definitely like to see a drop in prices. Again, if your argument is that living is cucked, then there's nothing I can say really. I'm just trying to live my life the way I can. The idea is simple: the incels who don't pay for sex, don't have sex. Is it more cucked to obtain sex by any means (assuming you don't sacrifice yourself in the process, like being a bid betabuxxer) when the entire world indulges in hedonism, or should you just abstain from sex because you can't have it without paying for it? BTW paying a prostitute is less cucked than normies who want to wife up used toilets, so there's that. No need to feel so down, the world has always been unfair. We're coping till we don't want to any more.

Edit: Obviously onlyfans is cucked wtf is that kike moneygobbling shit I'd rather spend it on myself and get fleshlights that watch a subhuman foid twerk her arse for $1000s

Chad is nothing without an army of betas. Observe chimpanzee hunting party and war party customs. The alpha male strips the meat and shares it with the betas. The order that chimps receive meat is the order of the hierarchy. Similarly the alpha shares females with the chimps. They raid another tribe, murder all the male children and men, and rape the females, but only as permitted by the alpha.

Chad will pass the betas some money and booty, because he needs them for the war. The more valuable they are in war, the more booty and money they get. Betas feel they have a stake in society, because they do. It's either fall in line with the system, or do war with Chad and his army.

"Thats why we often hear people here say that paying for prostitutes is ok. An autists would never be able to say that because he´s not one of the chad gene helpers." You just made my point -

Theinvoluntarycelib

Paying prostitutes money, money which eventually will fall into the hands of chad. Will f.ex help women buy makeup, clothes etc to flash themselves for chad, helping him breed.

Chad is nothing without an army of betas. Observe chimpanzee hunting party and war party customs. The alpha male strips the meat and shares it with the betas. The order that chimps receive meat is the order of the hierarchy. Similarly the alpha shares females with the chimps. They raid another tribe, murder all the male children and men, and rape the females, but only as permitted by the alpha.

Chad will pass the betas some money and booty, because he needs them for the war. The more valuable they are in war, the more booty and money they get. Betas feel they have a stake in society, because they do. It's either fall in line with the system, or do war with Chad and his army.
they have to fall in line, but they dont have a stake in the system. The betas 2 or 3 children per man will be muddied over by the chads 14 children over time, as those children through the hierarchy maybe have 11 each.

they have to fall in line, but they dont have a stake in the system. The betas 2 or 3 children per man will be muddied over by the chads 14 children over time, as those children through the hierarchy maybe have 11 each.
I come from a long line of non-Chads. My people are still mostly indigenous to this day.

i agree with the majority of this, except your strange fixation on autistics being superior in understanding of society.

autism =/ blackpilled

you seem to think only autistics can be a blackpilled incel. which is pure retardation, however, very typical for an autist to think along these lines.

i agree with the majority of this, except your strange fixation on autistics being superior in understanding of society.

autism =/ blackpilled

you seem to think only autistics can be a blackpilled incel. which is pure retardation, however, very typical for an autist to think along these lines.
So you agree with me completely then, ok. Black/white is the only true. Only normies think like "jedis". The blackpill is the sith way.

simping makes no sence for me , why should i waste money on a woman i will never fuck , just so she can be amused about it and give me false compliments? lol

but society worships woman so it makes sure most Man Do exactly that.

So you agree with me completely then, ok. Black/white is the only true. Only normies think like "jedis". The blackpill is the sith way.
nevermind i guess i dont agree with you then. too much neckbeard for me bro