Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More to life than just sex

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They don't just say this to gaslight you. They say it also to gaslight themselves. The likelihood is is that these normies are in sexless betabux relationships where the women "just doesn't feel like it" %99 percent of the time. She guilt trips them when they ask with typical lines like "you only care about me for sex?" So after years in these sexless loveless relationships they tell themselves there's plenty more in relationships and life than sex!

its like rich people saying money doesn't matter

The outing

Honestly there is but I am one horny motherfucker who has fantasized about gorillions of foids and what I wanna do to them

It's over

High IQ
Anyhow we're not obsessed with sex like they think; being deprived of relationships is the part that really damages your psyche.

I think sex is a human right and definitely a need for men. Masturbation doesn't cut it.

They will tell you "Having a relationship isn't everything in life! You gotta love yourself! Enjoy being alone!" but watch them as soon as their relationship ends they will cry and be depressed for 6 months straight and then immediatly get into the next relationship.

they're correct but it's like saying there's more to life than food. this is also correct but it doesn't negate the fact that you still need food.

High IQ
Anyhow we're not obsessed with sex like they think; being deprived of relationships is the part that really damages your psyche.
They will tell you "Having a relationship isn't everything in life! You gotta love yourself! Enjoy being alone!" but watch them as soon as their relationship ends they will cry and be depressed for 6 months straight and then immediatly get into the next relationship.
I hate when normies say that
Well some of the greatest scientists, authors, writers,musicians, painters and pioneers were complete incels but they cared more about their work than foids.

The problem is that being a virgin makes it difficult for you to socialize and live life in general.

Sex is a rite of passage and sexual experiences in youth are a phase that most people go through

It's hard to connect with others when you're a virgin, plus you're always vulnerable to be bullied

Well some of the greatest scientists, authors, writers,musicians, painters and pioneers were complete incels but they cared more about their work than foids.
Yes, that's one of my copes, but not everyone succeeds in some art or intellectuality

But it's good to have hobbies anyway

The average person can't handle being single for a few months or years, let alone single for their entire life.

Remember how normies lost their shit during lockdown? :feelskek:

There is more in life than sex just like there is more in life than food.

But if you dont have food than you cant think about anything more.

The only reason these dumb fucks exist and can post stupid shit on tiktok, is cause cavemen were having sex and carried on the species.

its like rich people saying money doesn't matter

View attachment 1207703
those people are right.

They don't say it in a way that feels right for us that don't have a chance of having sex or those that have no money.

but really it's all just a hedonic treadmill. They mean sex is just endorphins and dopamine and oxytocin. Money is just dopamine and it delivers less the more you make. The stuff you buy doesn't do anything, a bigger box to live in, shinier clothes to put on, it really only feels like a life changer if you were homeless before - or if you never touched a woman (us).

no one has permanent happiness man that shit's a myth. all satisfaction in existence is only temporary, taking you out of a state of boredom or suffering to distract you with chemicals and good feelings. It's all like drugs really

Last edited:
those people are right.

They don't say it in a way that feels right for us that don't have a chance of having sex or those that have no money.

but really it's all just a hedonic treadmill. They mean sex is just endorphins and dopamine and oxytocin. Money is just dopamine and it delivers less the more you make. The stuff you buy doesn't do anything, a bigger box to live in, shinier clothes to put on, it really only feels like a life changer if you were homeless before - or if you never touched a woman (us).

no one has permanent happiness man that shit's a myth. all satisfaction in existence is only temporary, taking you out of a state of boredom or suffering to distract you with chemicals and good feelings. It's all like drugs really
Ok GrAY

The hypnotiser

The stigma of being deemed "undesirable" is what crushes me not necessarily sex in itself

anytime a normie always says something like that i always read it as some kind of troll post. sex or relationship related things is everywhere and shoved down our throats at every waking moment yet when we say it's important, it suddenly no longer isn't.