Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel more tech niggers getting laid off

Less tech niggers getting laid

isn't the majority of IT workforce incels? unfortunately not everyone can afford to NEET, so it kinda sucks if we all end with toilet cleaner-tier jobs

isn't the majority of IT workforce incels? unfortunately not everyone can afford to NEET, so it kinda sucks if we all end with toilet cleaner-tier jobs
yes many of em are incels but many are normalfags too. Most are normalfags or bluepilled trash. So they deserve to suffer. More importantly I failed to job maxx to more money due to the shit economy, and I want to see others fail and suffer harder than me.
you will probably be lucky, by time you come outta college,'job market will be back up

you will probably be lucky, by time you come outta college,'job market will be back up
tbh, itll be a few years for shit to settle down, hopefully by spring 2026 so i can get a job starting around the summer time

yes many of em are incels but many are normalfags too. Most are normalfags or bluepilled trash. So they deserve to suffer. More importantly I failed to job maxx to more money due to the shit economy, and I want to see others fail and suffer harder than me.

If he high IQ he can get a help desk job in his junior year you at least still have a job that doesn’t screw you over constantly like others

CS will never die out because society heavily relies on tech. There will be shortages from time to time but it will eventually go back to normal.

If he high IQ he can get a help desk job in his junior year you at least still have a job that doesn’t screw you over constantly like others
@Broly should grind leetcode for internships and then do jobs if fails to get em.

If I could neet sustainably, I would. Tired of being a wagie in a cagie

damn I'm 28 and have been trying to learn coding for more than 2 years,
not good enough yet and now it seems I won't even be able to find a job if I do get good enough
:feelsrope:

If I could neet sustainably, I would. Tired of being a wagie in a cagie
same, getting fed up with wageslavery
damn I'm 28 and have been trying to learn coding for more than 2 years,
not good enough yet and now it seems I won't even be able to find a job if I do get good enough
:feelsrope:
brutal. u just gotta keep at it. U need step thru 100s of obstacles for even the first shitty 50k usd job