Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting More suicidefuel yesterday (changing room, and tried to socialize)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
It starts with the changing room. I went and bought a couple of new shirts and tried them on. The changing room has those mirrors where you can see different angles of yourself, and my profile view reinforced my chinless, big nosed profile.
Later that night, I went out to an event, and it was full of couples. I hate seeing so many couples. I don't know why i go to these events, it only reinforces my invisibility to people.

Seeing couples is ropefuel

Seeing couples is ropefuel

That's why I get happy when couple break up. Not because I'll get the chance with the newly single foid, no, but I just want other people to be unhappy.

I remember trying new clothes at the store and feeling bad when looking at myself in the mirror because I didn’t looked good. I eventually realized that clothes and haircuts aren’t what makes me uncomfortable , It’s my looks

Real trucels order clothes online.

I remember trying new clothes at the store and feeling bad when looking at myself in the mirror because I didn’t looked good. I eventually realized that clothes and haircuts aren’t what makes me uncomfortable , It’s my looks
I hate when I see clothes on a mannequin and they look good, but then when I try them on they look like shit. A blank headless doll can fashion max better than me

If you were a richcel you wouldn't have to go outside. Lonely as fuck but at least you won't get mentally tortured. What society is doing to you(couples everywhere while you are doomed to lifelong loneliness) is the equivalent of eating a 200 dollars steak in front of a starving nigger.

It's suifuel seeing couples around you